National VCA Officer Elections

Started by PCH VIPER, September 10, 2012, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

With just a few more weeks before we head off to Charlotte N.C. for VOI-12, I wanted to put this on the table for our Club Members.

Just before VOI-12 officially kicks off, there will be a very important President's meeting on Thursday afternoon.
VCA Club business will be discussed and more importantly, we will be voting for the next National VCA Officers.

Regional Presidents and Board members will cast their vote based on their respective Region's desires, and what is determined to be in the best interest of the National Club as a whole.

To date, these are the only candidates that have stepped up for the 4 National positions:

VCA President candidates:   
Janni Cone 
Regional VCA Officer since 1999, most recently Southeast DAL.
High performance driving, autocross and road racing enthusiast.  Experienced with running an all-volunteer 501(c) (3).  Manages $550 M in corporate procurement contracts. Listens well and not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom.

Jim Bielenda
Brings almost 40 years of experience, in many different areas, that relate directly to running a car club and a business. I have been in car clubs since I was 16 years old, with experience in creating, running, improving and rescuing them. I have experienced just about all that can happen. I am currently employed at Chrysler and have worked in various departments for over 30 years. Being from Michigan, I have been a member of Motor City Viper Owners from its inception, over 18 years now and served as the longest running Zone Director in the VCA. I have held the positions of Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President of MCVO. I am currently the President and have been, on and off, for a total of 7 years. I have been on the board in some capacity, for the remaining 11. I was previously awarded the position of VCA club advisor due to my contacts within Chrysler and my experience with VCA from its beginnings.

VCA Vice President:
John Wojnar
13 years experience in VCA, past President of the Ohio Region, and most recently Midwest Zone Director.  Professional, corporate engineering background with Lockheed Martin.  Brings creative ideas and track passion, having raced/crewed Vipers at 17 tracks.

VCA Treasurer:
James Reytch
Proud member of the VCA since 1997.  Experience as Treasurer, VP and President of the Washington Region before becoming Western DAL & acting Zone Director for NW.  Professional corporate background with Motorola and JVC Kenwood.  Trustworthy and honest.

VCA Secretary:
Maurice Liang
Founding President of the VCA.  18 years as President of the Northern California Region. Professional, corporate marketing background with Hewlett-Packard as well as start-up experience.  Author of Viper Buyers Guide and Gen V Viper book.  Trusted and established relationships with SRT.  Brings wealth of Club history as well as fresh ideas.

If anyone has any comments or concerns regarding the prospective candidates, here is your chance to have a say so in how our Region will cast its vote. 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

With just over a week before we vote for the National Officers, there are 3 new candidates that have announced today:

Lee Stubberfield  for President    http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/656369-Announcement-of-Candidacy-for-National-President

Randall Arnold  for Vice President   http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/656367-Candidate-Announcement-Randall-Arnold-for-Vice-President-Viper-Club-of-America

Dan Everts for Treasurer  http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/656366-Announcement-of-Dan-Everts-for-National-Treasurer

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this election, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
[email protected]
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures