10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

ChrisW

NK BREKR

I won't be able to make it, I forgot about a wedding I have to attend  >o

YOMAMBA

Count me in.  Mikan plus one guest.

yeloone

Mary and Ron will be there!  Any plans for the San Diego group to run together.

JonathanL

Hey Lance, I think you said at the K&N event that this was almost borderline if we will have the cars needed to reserve half of the corral.

Any updates? If we don't have a special spot to park, I may just bring my DD since we aren't cruising or anything.

PCH VIPER

We are CONFIRMED for the car corral !!   >g
The really cool thing is that we will NOT have to share with the Cobra Club.

SRT caught wind of B-J's plans and has negotiated a SRT only Corral with them, so we will be in great company.
I have to let SRT know exactly how many Vipers will be coming, so I suggest everyone signs up quick.  SRT wants to give any unused spots to the "other SRT Clubs"

AGAIN, passes into the Auctions will ONLY be given to the cars that enter the Corral.  They will NOT be giving us any extra passes.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

SRT has stepped in and we will now have a SRT Corral !!

It is very important to sign up fast if you want to park in the Corral with us.  I need to let SRT and B-J know how many spots the So Cal Club will need.  All other spots will be distributed to the other SRT Clubs.

If your name is on the list on the first post and you are NOT going to make it, please let me know asap !  

If your name is NOT on the list and you want to park in the Corral with us, you need to let me know ASAP !

I need to turn in my car count very soon.

Specialty Performance Team

MAMBA48

Please add Rolf to the list.
I want to see the Gen V up close.

BrentS

>8   Brent and a guest.  Is anyone leaving from the Simi Valley, San fernando valley or Thousand oaks area?

AlbertFattal

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

redtanrt10

Lance,

Would I need to wash my car first to enter the corral??

PCH VIPER

Quote from: redtanrt10 on June 14, 2012, 08:38:26 AM
Lance,

Would I need to wash my car first to enter the corral??

No.   You can be just like the ORECA GTS-R

Are you going to come out?

redtanrt10

Hope to, got to check with the surfer Diann, thinking maybe drop the car, go surf, then get back before 3pm.  I'll let you know by tonight.