Barrett-Jackson OC June 23, 2012

Started by PCH VIPER, May 29, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Derek

what time does this event start and end?

PCH VIPER

The gates open at 8:00 am and will close late in the afternoon.   We have not yet heard what time the Gen V will go across the stage.   Still waiting on Barrett-Jackson for word on a possible Viper Corral.   If we do get a Corral, we may have restrictions on getting in and out.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Bad News

Paul & Pam would like to be included in this!
'01 Red RT10

MFujita

Justin and I will be going.  Please count us in.

Thanks

Mr. Fangs

<o  Paul & Teresa will be there.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Well after tons of email and phone calls, we are now set for Barrett-Jackson on Sat June 23rd.
Details have been posted on the first post.

I will continue to work on the fine details and will update the first post as they are finalized.

I tried really hard to get a special parking area out in the general lot so that we could come and go as we please.  Barrett-Jackson does not control the general parking lot and therefore no special arrangements could be made. 

We will, however, have a huge Car Corral inside the gates of the Auction.

I have received numerous email and calls from SRT and National VCA expressing their hopes that the So Cal Region steps up and shows how strongly we support SRT and all their efforts.   We can send a very strong message by showing up in large numbers and being true ambassadors for the Viper and SRT.

This will be one of the first "public" appearances that the Gen V will make on the West Coast.  For anyone who did not get to go to NY for the unveiling, this will be your chance to get a great up close and personal look at the REAL DEAL.

We have a great number of people signed up already and I hope that everyone will join me in the Car Corral to put a huge exclamation point on the Viper.

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

EXHLR8N

I am in as well.  Thanks Lance ... great work, as usual.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Super Villain

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

I heard that Ralph and Beth Paretta will be at the event on Saturday.   >v

Barrett-Jackson and SRT are concerned that the So Cal Vipers will not have many cars show up for this and have asked us to SHARE our allocation of the corral with other cars   >1

My reply back was that we would need MORE than the 35 spaces that they have reserved for us in the Corral and that we would have an AWESOME Club participation for this event.

I know that the Shelby Club has the other half of the corral and that they will have an incredible attendance in honor of the late Carroll Shelby.  

The Viper half of the corral is going to give them a huge run for the money and attention !

SRT has stepped in and we will now have a SRT Corral !!

It is very important to sign up fast if you want to park in the Corral with us.  I need to let SRT and B-J know how many spots the So Cal Club will need.  All other spots will be distributed to the other SRT Clubs.