2013-14 Club Officers

Started by PCH VIPER, May 23, 2012, 09:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

It is time to address our future !
I am very happy to announce that Nino and Art have agreed to stay on in their current positions. This will certainly help in the transition, since they have gained a ton of experience and efficiency in their respective positions  of Treasurer and Secretary.

Nominations for President and Vice President for the 2013-14 term are now open.
Over the past 2 1/2 years, we have worked very hard at making a seamless transition in Administration and the goal is to keep that going.  I am proposing that we fill both of the top 2 positions. We have not had a Vice President in many years.  If we fill that position going forward, it will make the transition from year to year much smoother and easier.

We have many very capable and qualified members in our Club that could easily step in and take over our Club.  
The goal is to build a perpetual team so that no single person is not burdened with ALL the duties of the Club.  With the financial and membership duties in capable hands for another term, we can focus on getting 2 more Members involved to take on some of the other tasks.  

With each new President, our Club gains a new facet of success.  The upcoming term will be a very exciting term, especially with the new Viper hitting the streets and a whole new influx of members.

You can submit your nomination via email  [email protected] or by posting here on this thread.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I would like to nominate for President, the following individual who should take another term at this position.  Changing a President every two years is okay for some organizations, but for the Viper Club, I think as perhaps many club members do, that an additional term is needed.

Lance Kouchi is my nomination for So Cal Viper Club President for another term.   >g

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

SSSSE YA

Quote from: hemotox on May 25, 2012, 08:25:51 AM

Lance Kouchi is my nomination for So Cal Viper Club President for another term.   >g

US too, Lance and his family are 1st class all the way. >8

NK BREKR

I share the same sentiments as Doc Johnson and Rob.  Lance >s  President Man that is.

Kala

Yeah Lance!

I do think someone needs to step up to be VP... mmmm

How bout

ART!

Go Art!  >g >g
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

EXHLR8N

I say no term limits ... Lance for life!!!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Derek

Ive only been a member of the club for a short time. And from what I've seen lance does an amaizing job!
I'd really like to see lance take it over for atleast the next 2 years 2013 and 2014. He will really be able to help inspire the new so-cal members who pick up the next 5th Gen viper.

However lance could really use some extra help and I really think if he has a helper such as a VP that would really help take some stress off him.

I'm a big part of the Goped scooter scene and I've put on some big rides and events, and I'll tell you it is really not easy. Lots of planning and time is involved.

Koodos for lance and his family and all the others for everything they do to help keep the so-cal viper club going strong.

PCH VIPER

Thank you all for your support and kind words!

I am planning to run.....................as fast as I possibly can AWAY    >l
Truth be known, I have decided to take over the YCA  (aka Yugo Club of America) and develop their Racing League to compete against the muscle cars.    >r

All kidding aside, I will continue to do whatever I can for the Club. I just prefer to do it without the title.

Establishing a stepped up structure will ensure that our leadership continues to evolve and bring new energy to our Club while maintaining a common sense of direction.  The process of passing the gavel from term to term will become much easier and the current President will not have the burden of bearing all the work for successive terms.

While I absolutely enjoy doing the "work" (which to me, really is just a whole lot of fun),   I will admit that I miss participating in the events as just a member. 

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Lance.

You are about to become eligible for the best position in the entire ViperClub...Dead President.

You can do what you want, when you want. You will appreciate, the efforts that others put in, and offer sage advice to the next executive board.

We, past presidents stand by to welcome you with open arms.

Just another Dead President... >r
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe