$99/day March 31-April 1 at Buttonwillow with Nor Cal Racing

Started by Redsled, January 19, 2012, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsled

http://ncracing.org/

I've run with this group many times and there will be plenty of fast cars to play with.  Several previous VRL race cars will be there playing in the race group along with some CCs and other makes.  Plenty of track time for open tracking as well and you can't beat the price.   <1

ViperX

Hey Jonathan,

That just might work.

What configuration are they running?

Dan

Redsled

I believe it is CW#1.  We are also having a birthday party for Gavin Gear that Sat at my house.  You and any other SOCal members are welcomed to come.  Weather should be decent for this event.  Hope to see you there!

ViperX

I'm driving BW again this weekend with Speed Ventures.

Need the practice and made some additional changes to the car, i.e. sway bar bushings and steering rack bushings.

The birthday party sounds like fun.

Dan

Banzai Ben

I'd like to go to this one but have never run with them before. Does the low price mean there are usually a ton of cars?
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Redsled

Quote from: Banzai Ben on January 31, 2012, 12:24:04 PM
I'd like to go to this one but have never run with them before. Does the low price mean there are usually a ton of cars?

Ben-The number of cars is similar to Speed Ventures.  The owner of the company is a car guy (has Viper) and does this as a side business.  He has found a price point that allows him to make a little money and offer track time at an affordable rate.  Other groups are simply overcharging for the track time.  I believe there is a write up about the pricing structure on the website.
http://ncracing.org/philosophy.php

Banzai Ben

Jonathan,
I checked out their website and it does sound good so I'll plan on going.
Thanks for the info.
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

We'll try and make this one too, at least for one day.

Leaving on the NY trip the following Tuesday, so this makes it a bit tight.

Dan  <2

Newport Viper

Hey Jonathan,

Hope your doing well buddy!

$99 is a steal! Some year I will stop working weekends :(

David
04 SRT-10

SoCal Rebell

Quote from: Redsled on January 24, 2012, 05:14:31 PM
I believe it is CW#1.  We are also having a birthday party for Gavin Gear that Sat at my house.  You and any other SOCal members are welcomed to come.  Weather should be decent for this event.  Hope to see you there!

Hey Jonathan, I may have an ACR by the time this event rolls around, so there's a chance I may attend. Is Luc going to be there? I haven't seen Gavin in years, how old is the old fart going to be?  >3

Redsled

Quote from: Newport Viper on February 01, 2012, 09:27:22 PM
Hey Jonathan,

Hope your doing well buddy!

$99 is a steal! Some year I will stop working weekends :(

David

Hey Dave, good to hear from you.  All is well up here. <1

Redsled

Quote from: SoCal Rebell on February 04, 2012, 03:02:10 PM
Hey Jonathan, I may have an ACR by the time this event rolls around, so there's a chance I may attend. Is Luc going to be there? I haven't seen Gavin in years, how old is the old fart going to be?  >3
It is Luc's event so yes he will be there.  Gavin will be 60.  Hope to see you there with a car or not.  Hope to have the original Viper Days gang there.

ViperX

Jonathan,

Just signed up to run Saturday with you guys.

See you at the track,

Dan  <19

Redsled

I've rented garage #1 so hopefully you can pit somehwere close to that.  See you in a few weeks.
-JM