V C A Officers meeting

Started by 1HOTACR, January 18, 2012, 07:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

O.K. I see how it is.  Going to Barrett Jackson,  kicking tires, and PARTYING  DOWN!  You people deserve it.

So I know some privileged people will see or listen to the description of the 2013.  I'll offer up a few Ben Franklins
and all my discount coupons to Magic Mountain for a little info.  

I think we need some more  So Cal positions..

Door monitor <s

Bouncer <G

Event Greater   <9

Spy >11

Weather Guy/Gal <I

Historian   O>

Have a great time !    <1

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Hopefully there will be some good info shared with us !
I wish I was going to have some time to spend in AZ, but I'm getting in really late tomorrow, and heading home really early on Sat., so no play time for me.   >o
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

ok, It's early Saturday...  >1

What happened there Lance  =5
What happens in Scottsdale, doesn't stay in Scottsdale!

Inquiring minds want to know  <F
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

As I wrote on the Home page:

I had the honor of representing our Club at the Annual VCA President's Meeting in Arizona on January 20th.  It was great to see the other Regional Presidents and our National Officers.  It truly is an AMAZING organization and our National Officers and Board Members work extremely hard to make our Car Club the best in the world.  I am happy to report that our VCA is in healthy financial condition and our relationship with Dodge , SRT and MOPAR continues to flourish above and beyond all expectations.  Proof is in the facts:  VCA Membership is UP !  Club sponsorship by Vendors is UP !  VCA website traffic is UP !  The VCA is now 100% managed  and run by Viper owners. VOI-12 is OFFICIAL.  This all in spite of a bad economy and no 2011 model Viper.    Things are very positive and we all should be very excited to be a part of it.

Some of the highlights from the meeting:

We have a new Western Zone Director....... Dan Everts     Congratulations Dan !  Dan had to run against some other very qualified members for this position and won by vote.  I am sure he will be a great addition to the VCA management team and I look forward to continue learning from him.

The Gen 5 Viper unveiling party is officially going to be on April 4th.  How much support is the VCA getting from SRT? More than you can imagine.  Being a VCA member definitely has its benefits.  If you have not yet renewed or joined the VCA, I encourage you to do so ASAP !  There are a limited number of spots available for the SRT Unveil Party on April 4th and it is an INVITE ONLY affair.  Invites will go out to VCA Members FIRST !  This will fill up extremely fast and non members will not likely even get an invitation in.

Want to buy a Gen V Viper?   They will begin production in the Fall and the first cars will be delivered in December.  All VCA member orders will get filled FIRST !!!   There are already 100′s of people on the order list.  If you are a VCA member, your car will get assigned and built ahead of all other orders.

VOI-12 is official and there are some incredible things on the agenda for us.  This will prove to be even BETTER than VOI-11 !   Yes, there will be Gen 5 cars at VOI for us to check out and drive !!!

2011 flew by and I expect that 2012 will do the same, but I am excited and energized to be a part of this great Club.  Thank You for your support and look forward to increasing our Club Membership by bringing new events and cruises to our coming year.

See you all at our next event !
Lance Kouchi

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Thanks Kala,

As Lance says, great time to be with the club and involved with SRT / Chrysler / Dodge.

Can't believe how well our national officers are doing and have done through a pretty tough time.

At first, I hadn't considered going to New York but now ..... well, let's just say we're thinking seriously about it as it could be an awesome event sponsored by Chrysler.  One that we'll likely not see again in our lifetime.

VOI 12 should be a real blast too but can't share too many details right now as very little has been finalized.  The track, drags and auto X facility is great and the Charlotte area has some really fun stuff to see.  Think NASCAR facilities, NASCAR Hall of Fame, etc......and Virginia International Raceway (a bucket list item for me) isn't very far from our host hotel.

I'm anxious to line up "4 wide" at the drags and race Lance, Art and Eddie in the 1/4 mile all at the same time.  I'll even bet a Diet Coke that I win!

.....and members will get a better price for this event as a "thank you" for being members.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

I'll see your Diet Coke and raise you a shot of Rum to go with it !    >g
Gonna be another great trip !

NK BREKR

Thanks for the update Lance,  >t

Congratulations Dan!   <K <L  >3

I'm in for the race, but won't have my car there so we'll just have to make it a 40 yard dash  >v

ViperX

Quote from: NK BREKR on January 24, 2012, 07:44:35 AM
Thanks for the update Lance,  >t

Congratulations Dan!   <K <L  >3

I'm in for the race, but won't have my car there so we'll just have to make it a 40 yard dash  >v

Hey Art,

We'll be racing in Gen V Vipers, provided by SRT, so we won't have to run.  You'd beat me in a foot race anyway, unless there is food involved, then it's "Katy bar the door".

Hey Lance,

I'll call your "rum" raise.

Any bet's on our upcoming Auto X times.

Dan  <2

1HOTACR

Bet?    >m    
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E