"Like" my photo in the Facebook Viper Challenge!

Started by Kala, October 29, 2011, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Hey Gang
I entered a photo in the DriveSRT Viper Photo Challenge. They didn't say what Viper Schwag we could win, but it sounded interesting enough to play.

Click the link and "Like" my photo!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=303803216297633&set=a.301311779880110.84614.214841671860455&type=3&theater
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

HyperViper

Done.

Hey Kala, met someone that knows you in Mesa, AZ. Larry....had a Prowler at a car show, heard he had a Viper too, so went over to meet him. Said you were the one that convinced him to buy the Viper.

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Kala

Quote from: HyperViper on October 29, 2011, 08:23:35 PM
Done.

Hey Kala, met someone that knows you in Mesa, AZ. Larry....had a Prowler at a car show, heard he had a Viper too, so went over to meet him. Said you were the one that convinced him to buy the Viper.

Thanks for helping with the FB contest...

Yup, I've known Larry for a decade... I kept twisting his arm until he bought a Viper.  LOL
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D