Northern California Viper Club Holiday Party

Started by PCH VIPER, October 10, 2011, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

For any So Cal Members that are interested, The Nor Cal Club is holding their Holiday party on Nov 19th at the  Hyatt in Union Square.   I have stayed there many times and it is top notch.
Maurice always puts on a very nice party and I am trying to arrange my calendar to attend again this year.

Here is the email that was sent to me:

Greetings,

Last year, we had a view of the San Francisco skyline for our holiday party.  This year, we'll be IN the San Francisco skyline.  We're hosting the Viper Club's annual holiday party on the 36th floor of the Grand Hyatt Hotel on Union Square on Saturday, Nov 19th.  Details are still being finalized, but it will roughly cost $120/person (depends on whether we add entertainment). 

ACTION REQUIRED
For those who want to make a weekend of it in the City and do some pre-holiday shopping (or just want to be able to stumble back to the room after the party), we can reserve a block of rooms at the Hyatt at $185/night (plus tax).  There's an optional "shopping package" for $15 (details to follow).  If you'd like to extend your stay, that's possible also. 

If you wish to reserve a hotel room, please reply to me by Thursday, Oct. 13th with the number of rooms and dates you would want it.  Once I reserve the block of rooms, the club is liable for the room, so this IS a financial commitment, though I don't need payment at this time. 

It's our once-a-year get dressed up for an elegant evening event.  More details of the party to follow.  Hope you'll join us for this fun final event of the year.

Maurice

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures