Viper Shoot Out

Started by PCH VIPER, April 15, 2011, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Viper Shoot Out  June 26, 2011

Come on out for the first ever Viper Shoot Out !  Scott Hirko has made arrangements for the Club to shoot trap at the Oak Tree Gun Club.

We will meet at the Super Car Sunday car show in the Valley.  
Westfield Promenade Mall
6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills   CA   91367

Come as early or late as you like.  We will leave the car show at 10:00 and cruise over to the Gun Club.  Bring your own shot gun or use one of the rentals.  Never shoot trap before?  No worries, There will be a Range Safety Officer on hand to help out along with many of our members that have done this before.  After shooting, we will enjoy a nice BBQ lunch at the club ($18.00 per person)
www.oaktreegunclub.com

If you bring your own shotgun and ammo, the cost will be $8.00 per round of 25 targets.
For those that do not have shotguns, we will rent 1 shotgun for each field.  The cost will be $15.50 per round of 25 targets.  This cost includes the cost of ammo for each round.

So who are the sharp shooters?

Planning to attend:
Scott & Laura         shotgun
Lance, Lori and Claude      shotgun  also bringing a 22 gauge (so if any wives want share with me they can)  Lori will have her 12 gauge double barrel too.
Eddie        shotgun
Art & Eric    renting
Ben & Mikey    shotgun
Albert        renting
Anhtuan
Ray + 1      shotgun
Gary & Jake   shotgun
John Fuchs
Cuz Mike     renting
Steve C. & Ken   shotgun
Jeff + 1   shotgun
Juan V. & Becky
Justin      renting
Jim K + 1   renting
Irfan    lunch only
Angel   shotgun
Bruce + 1  shotgun
Nino & Ruth   shotgun
Mike & Justin  renting
Nathan & Akemi renting
Tom & Shawn   renting
Ken & Lena  renting
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Hey guys and gals this will be a fun event for everyone. Don't be afraid to come out to the gun range even if you have never shot a gun before. There are several members that are experienced shooters as well as a range guide for us. If you have never shot at clay pigeons before it's a blast! My wife is not an experienced shotgun shooter but she has so much fun when we go, so ladies don't be turned off by the guns. There is also a pistol range for people that would like to go shoot some plates or paper targets bring out your guns and don't forget ammo. The range has a full pro shop for anyone that wants to rent pistols or shotguns that can be done there as well. Can't wait to see you all out there for this one. It could be pretty hot there in June so bring the hats and sunscreen. <11
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

AlbertFattal

This is something I've always had on my bucket list, and to this day goes unaccomplished - I am in!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Haven't shot a gun since my last hunt, which was for a trophy Bison in Idaho about 8-10 years ago.

Was a pretty serious hunter in my younger days.

Might make this one .....

Dan

PCH VIPER

I've seen that Trophy and it is a BIG one for sures !  The head alone is probably over 100 lbs.

Let the Diet Coke wagering begin !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Quote from: AlbertFattal on April 18, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
This is something I've always had on my bucket list, and to this day goes unaccomplished - I am in!

Albert didn't you just turn 18?  Leave that bucket list stuff for us old timers >w

Super Villain

I am sooo there!

My shotguns aren't really set up for skeet, so if I do that I'll have to rent one.  But the pistol range...now that has my attention!  I will probably spend most of my time there...also happy to give lessons to anyone who has never fired a handgun before.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

redtanrt10

Super Villian, where have you been???????

Super Villain

Oh the tales that I could tell you!   <11

I got the car back in Dec and was just trying to put in break in miles over a 1,000 before taking it back for a compression check and a dyno pull.  Had a lot of stuff going on in the early part of this year, but I'll see you at the car control clinic?

We need to catch up!

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

redtanrt10

Glad your well, look forward to catching up in May!

Mike

Scottp

This looks really nice and would look forward to it.  However, at this point it looks like I'm going to run Laguna Seca with SV that weekend.  If for some reason I don't go - please count me in.  Will know more as the dates close in.

Scottp

Fast-Lane

Vipers and guns! >v I'm in.
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes