SPRING RUN TO BORREGO SPRINGS

Started by Pam, February 09, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copperhead122

We have that date open, so count us in - Dan & Mayo! We'll meet everyone in Temecula.

Thanks, Lance, for the reminder!
2005 Copperhead Edition

Luke

Im looking foward to this event too. Hope all is doing well and will see you in Temecula! Luke

snake

6 speed

black beauty

Count Dave & Lisa in please...we'll tag along in my beemer!

Mr. Fangs

Had to be the most beautiful run of the year.

The air was crystal clear, the mountains were verdant green from the recent rains, and the hills were dotted with wild flowers.

Going down the grade with the desert laid out full in front of us was spectacular.

Lunch at the private country club was a yummy barbeque, and parking on the grass made it feel like a mini Pebble Beach.

Good to have some fun with our Corvette Brethern. Like the bunch from Vegas that made the trip over to hook up with us.

Some split off on the way home, and climbed out of the desert via Banner Grade. The quick bathroom break in Julian turned into a group apple pie fest. That cinnamon vanilla ice cream was a sinfull bonus. >p

Thanks again Lance for a nice get away ride. Liked the extra touches.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Thank You Paul for taking the lead car duties today.    <2
Having so many people step up and help is what makes our events so successful !   >v

We had a fun drive home.....but once we hit the 15 North, my mouth was drooling for one of those famous caramel apple pies.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

The cruise to Borrego was picture perfect. 
Oddly enough, with my newfound duties, it is becoming more and more difficult to take pictures.    >u

I did manage to shoot a few and they are now posted on my site   www.kouchicentral.com

We had some specials guests join our run today.   John brought a bunch of his Calico Cruisers out from Las Vegas and Don from Corvettes of San Diego came with his members.
In all, we had 33 cars and it was really cool driving and visiting with everyone.

John from Calico Cruisers

Don from Corvettes of San Diego

PCH VIPER