VIPER DAYS Comes to So Cal - March 25 - 27

Started by ViperX, January 20, 2011, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Mamba

Quote from: ViperX on March 29, 2011, 06:26:17 PM
Good weekend of driving, great photos.  Ran a personal best of 1:57.5.  With some more line work and driving time at this track, 1:55 was certainly possible in the ACR - which is pretty good for a street car.  Checked the data logger and it showed a couple of places where the ACR pulled over 1.6 G's - and not in the bowl!  Amazing cars.

Got some good video myself - will post when I get time.

Sounds like everybody (except Angel  >o ) had fun.  Checking fluids before any driving event is critical.

Checking tires is important too as old tires can and do fail when stressed.  (Ben, are you out there? - Glad you're OK)

Dan
Hey Dan, next time put a track transponder on. I was looking at the award times and a 157.5 is close to a trophy in TTu and TT1, not that a trophy or two is any big deal but they do look good on a shelf:)

Randy

redtanrt10

Hey Ben,

thanks for the call, I hope to call the guy and take the tiires back next week.

Where did you see the laps times? Went I went into NARRA, I couldn't find mine?

thanks,

Mike

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Ben, thanks!  Double or nothin at Spring Mountain!

NK BREKR

Quote from: Banzai Ben on April 01, 2011, 08:08:32 AM
Hey Art,

I'll give you a super special price for the tires, FREE!  >w

I'll take them but on the condition that you must autograph them.

Speedtactics

I was skeptical about running out there in the desert. However due to a fun track and great weather I had a great time. So glad I went especially since I'm not going to make spring mountain. I had a great time hanging out with everyone form the club and chasing Justin in his new race car. Can't wait till next time! However I think I'm going to get a swing arm oil pan and some hoosers for the next track >v
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Just posted a couple of laps at the NARRA event at CW in HD.

No traffic.

Dan

Speedy Gonzales

wow dan, sorry, there is always a douche bag in the bunch that has to make it not fun!
Chris
AMS Flooring

ticketmered

Hey guys,

I think that the Sidewinders was a great idea for those who love to track their cars; with that comes competition and some "bragging" rights but most importantly is the fun factor.  I enjoyed tracking my car and learned quite a bit from everyone in the track I came in contact with and was willing to share their knowledge.  Dan was the first to offer me great advice so I did not wreck my car and continued to enjoy my track experience.
I was privileged to be part of the club as a Viper owner for about two years and not once did I come across a post such as this. The club has always been about fun, fellowship and friendships.  I enjoyed reading the jabbing that goes on and I am sure everyone knows that its all in good fun.  
I hope this post is just an isolated event that wont happen because I do not feel it belongs on this forum.  

Just my .02 as a former Viper owner.  Be safe out there guys.

Super Villain

Hey you're not allowed to post here!  SECURITY!  We have a breach in sector 1!

Just messing with you Carlos  >l
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ticketmered

Speedy Gonzales

HEY!!! Don't be mean to Carlos!! ..... >w
Chris
AMS Flooring