Photo Shoot January 23, 2011

Started by PCH VIPER, December 22, 2010, 10:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

STUDIO PHOTO SHOOT FOR YOUR VIPER
SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011

>u

Here's your chance to get some really great shots of your Viper.  This photo studio has one of the largest
light-boxes around and this makes for perfect lighting when shooting pictures of shiny sexy cars.

For our Photo Day, we'll have white background and a WHITE floor.  We'll back the car into position and Club Member, Scott Hirko, who is a professional photographer will be taking pictures for us.   >u     www.hirkophoto.com

The car will get about 15 minutes worth of Glamour shots taken from designated angles that will be unlike any picture you could take out on the street.

These pictures will be downloaded to a flashdrive for you to keep.

This event is limited to a maximum of 24 cars.
Cost will be $135.00

PayPal is in the transition stage with the change of officers and will be available in the near future.  For this event, please send your check for $135.00 per car payable to SoCal Viper Club to Treasurer at 35234 Quartz St., Yucaipa, CA 92399.  

The Studio is located at :
2805 Catherine Way
Santa Ana   CA   92705

We will begin taking pictures at 8:00 am.  Please let us know what time slot you would like as you sign up.

8:00
8:20
8:40
9:00
9:20
9:40    Craig P
10:00  Khumi
10:20  Stephanie
10:40  Mike S
11:00  Bruce
11:20  Ben K
11:40  Cuz Mike
12:00 - 12:30 lunch   Pizza and drinks included in the cost.
12:40  Paul W.
1:00   Paul H.
1:20   Angel C.
1:40   Randy T.
2:00
2:20
2:40
3:00
3:40
4:00
4:20
4:40

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Pencil in Glenn and Steph at 10:20    <1

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Mr. Fangs

Lance.

Great idea.

Please put me down for 1:00.

Paul Hawker
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

10 BANGR

Lance,
Can the owners or a family member/s also be in the pics if we decide to.

Demoe   " ^ "
.............\$/
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

HyperViper

Interested to know if Scott can make poster size prints and what the cost would be?
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

Hey Ron,
Scott will undoubtedly be shooting in raw format and you will get all the files on a flash drive.   Raw format will yield the best resolution and editing capabilities if needed. Scott does not do the printing.
You can then choose the picture you want to be made into a poster and have it done.   
Costco is really good and cost is very reasonable.

HyperViper

Thanks Lance. Please put me down for the 1:20 slot

Ron
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Fast Eddie

Lance Please put me down for the 11:00 am slot  >u

Thank you

Eddie

>s

Ted

Lance: Are there any Detailing issues/Tips?

The photos of your new ACR on your site are so beautiful and in such resolution that I suspect you had to clean every single nook and cranny with a q-tip!  Your car also had black wheels.  For those of us with  polished or brushed silver wheels, this means cleaning the entire barrel at home and than again at the studio.

This sounds like a great opportunity!

Speedtactics

Just FYI I can do poster size prints. My prices will not be as good as costco I'm sure but I can look into cost for them and let you know.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

NK BREKR

Quote from: Ted on December 27, 2010, 02:19:06 PM
Lance: Are there any Detailing issues/Tips?

The photos of your new ACR on your site are so beautiful and in such resolution that I suspect you had to clean every single nook and cranny with a q-tip!  Your car also had black wheels.  For those of us with  polished or brushed silver wheels, this means cleaning the entire barrel at home and than again at the studio.

This sounds like a great opportunity!

Hey Ted,
The only tip Lance will give you is to have others detail the Viper for you  >w  He bullied Eddie, Ben, Justin and me at VOI 11 into washing his car.  But seriously Lance doesn't wash his car he's just very good at photoshopping the dirt off of it.

I have polished rims too and have found Meguiars Quik Wheel Detailer to work quite well to get the brake dust off the wheels without too much effort.

Copperhead Mike

Lance,

Put me down for the 11:40 time slot.  I'll be bringing Matthew with me as my co-pilot.  Steph, Will you be bringing the VooDoo?  Would love to see it.

Happy New Year So Cal Viper Family!

-Cousin Mike 
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

NK BREKR

Mike, If you need someone to drive your other orange car, I'll make the sacrifice >w

Stephanie,  We want to see the Vooodoo!

Speedtactics

We have to get more people signed up for this! The price of $135 per car is nothing. You guys will be getting a ton of photos and the studio set up they have there is top notch. Don't let this deal pass you bye.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Quote from: 10 BANGR on December 24, 2010, 04:54:20 PM
Lance,
Can the owners or a family member/s also be in the pics if we decide to.

Demoe   " ^ "
.............\$/

Hey Demoe !
Yes, you can have people in the shots too if you wish.  We just have to be mindful of the floor and not track too much dirt or foot prints on the floor as it will show up in the shots.