Please add Michael & Sarafina to the list  >v
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa will be there.

Picnic with the pony's >q
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

anthony

hemotox

What a difference 3 months make. For you VCA 11 attendes, below is an image from MAin Street Park City last PM. No snakes ont he road last night in this place.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

DMC94

yeloone

<mMary and I will saddle-up the YELOONE!

<IWe'll study the racing forms

Nino, checks in the mail!

6 speed

Pam

>1
I know it's hard to remember to write a check with all of our auto-payment & on line payment now, and I just realized WE forgot to write a check, so am doing it now!  A few of those who plan to attend have sent Nino their checks so this is a reminder for the rest of us to mail yours in now!  It's going to be a fun event and we're all looking forward to seeing as many as possible for this!  Pam
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

truewest

hey lance,
how are you?  Me & Mickey are in....
thanks
Yosi

MoparMan

NK BREKR

Glad to hear you'll make this event Matt & Marcela >r

hemiheads

>v   Jen and Jeff will be participating....looking forward to a great start to the new year.

Jen Howe & Jeff Roessler

VIPERKEO

Hi Pam, Please add Peter and Pheap for the horse races. Check is in the mail. Thanks, Peter

VIPER28

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D