A DAY AT THE RACES - SANTA ANITA RACETRACK

Started by Pam, December 16, 2010, 10:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I did a site visit this morning.
We will  drive through a tunnel which does have a bit of a "dip at the bottom, but it is pretty gradual (like going up a standard driveway) and should not pose any major issues for the majority of our Vipers.  If your Viper is lowered, I still think you will clear but may have to approach it at a slight angle.

It is a beautiful place and we will have our own private area to park our cars ( very flat grassy area) adjacent to the area where we will be enjoying our lunch.   

Weather looks like it will very nice for the 12th !   

=27
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Copperhead Mike

Please add Michael & Melanie to the list.  I put the check in the mail today. Thanks!

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

MAMBA48

Please add Rolf (Mamba48) to the list. The check is in the mail.

PCH VIPER

Hey Cuz Mike and Rolf,
Glad you guys are coming ! 
It's a really nice venue and will be a lot of fun.

Now I just gotta learn how to bet on the ponies.....or better yet, I'll leave that up to Lori    =28

MAMBA48

when I saw that peolpe drive 275 miles to hang out with the So Cal Viper Club, I thought I should be able to drive the 3 (three) miles from my house to Santa Anita Racetrack.
My oil will not even be up to temperature by the time I get to D&B.

1HOTACR

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 02, 2011, 08:01:38 PM
Hey Cuz Mike and Rolf,
Glad you guys are coming !  
It's a really nice venue and will be a lot of fun.

Now I just gotta learn how to bet on the ponies.....or better yet, I'll leave that up to Lori    =28
Lance,  All you have to do is let Stephanie rub your forehead for good luck.  Then you'll have to do the
VoooDoo Dance
                                <G <9 <G        
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

VIPER28

Mr. Fangs

Regrets to all, but Teresa and I will not be able to attend after all.

My Brother just passed away, and we will need to be in Florida for his services on that day.

Enjoy your Picnic with the Ponys.

Paul

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

HyperViper

Paul, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Our sincere condolences.

Ron & Nora
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

For anyone in the OC that wants to cruise up to Santa Anita together,  I'll be at Spaghettini's off the 405 fwy and Seal Beach Blvd at 8:15 and will leave shortly after 8:30.

We'll take the 605 north to the 210 west and exit at Baldwin.  The Fashion Park Mall is a couple miles south of the 210 on Baldwin.

It is important that we all meet on time at the Santa Anita Fashion Park Mall at 9:30 am.
Each Family/car will be given a gate pass and park admittance ticket.  These will be distributed at Santa Anita Fashion Park Mall !!!  If you do not have one of these tickets, you will not be allowed to enter the Infield parking area.  The Race track will open the gate for us at 10:00 sharp so that we can get our cars into the infield.   

Pam

SAN DIEGO AREA GROUP:  WE WILL MEET AT 7:15AM AT THE PARK & RIDE ON I-15 AND HWY 76.  AT 7:30AM WE'LL LEAVE!  TIMING IS CRITICAL ON THIS AND WE WON''T BE WAITING FOR ANYONE.  IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PRINT THE DIRECTIONS TO THE FASHION MALL (see the post and click the link) IN CASE YOU GET BEHIND FOR SOME UNFORESEEN REASON!!!  WE WILL BE HANDING OUT TICKETS (see Lance's post) AT THE MEETING POINT OF DAVE & BUSTERS RESTAURANT IN THE SANTA ANITA FASHION MALL.  WITHOUT A TICKET, YOU DON'T GET TO COME IN.  YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN PARKING AND PARK IN THE GENERAL PARKING LOT WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER CARS IF YOU MISS THE GROUP. >5
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

bucksi

Hi Folks:
Sorry, but an emergency has just come up and Debbie and I won't be able to attend this great event. Please credit or ? our funds for some future happening if possible.
Ray Bucci
>o >o

PCH VIPER

Quote from: bucksi on February 08, 2011, 09:10:30 AM
Hi Folks:
Sorry, but an emergency has just come up and Debbie and I won't be able to attend this great event. Please credit or ? our funds for some future happening if possible.
Ray Bucci
>o >o

Sorry you can't make it Ray.  We'll see you soon.