Selling my enclosed trailer

Started by ViperX, October 08, 2010, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Well, the new (longer) trailer is complete - I'm picking it up next week.  I now need to sell my current enclosed car trailer.

Most of you have seen it, but details are as follows:

It's a 2004 Carson Racer,  approximately 18 feet long inside and approximately 21 feet overall.  Weight is under 3000 lbs empty.

It is red with white stripes, has a black and white checkerboard floor, white finished interior sides and ceiling.  It has overhead storage cabinets up front and a S5000 "Superwinch" mounted to the floor with battery and battery box so you can winch your car into the trailer with ease.  You don't have to climb out the window of your car!

It will comfortably hold one Viper and two sets of tires / wheels.  Your Viper will be secured by 4 floor mounted "D" rings.  I've never had my car move while in this trailer.  The overhead will hold quite a bit of "stuff" like a wash bucket and wash gear, oil and other fluid, brake pads, tape and probably more spare parts than most of you would need.

It has four new Goodyear trailer tires on chrome rims (and a new spare tire) running on EZ lube wheel bearings and 2; 3500 lb  independent torsion suspension axles (the good ones).

The lower front of the trailer is protected by aluminum tread plate.

It has three doors, one side door, one side ramp door and a large rear ramp door with extension.  You can load your stock height Viper without doing anything special.

It has two interior lights (that run off of the tow vehicle's battery for night loading) and two manual roof vents.

Original cost new was over 10K.  It probably has 12 - 15 K miles on it and has been well cared for.

Title is clear and it's not been in any accidents.

It just made the trip to VOI 11 at considerable speeds without any problems whatsoever.

Asking price on Craig's list will be $6500.00.  Club member asking price is $6000.00.

It will make somebody a great trailer!

Dan
949-600-7244

Chantel

Hi. My name is Chantel and I am new to the forum. I believe I might have seen you at the Bob Blizzard cornering seminar. Has your trailer been sold?

ViperX

Hi Chantel,

Yes, I remember seeing you at Bob's seminar.

Heard you did a good job driving at Fontana a while back.

Hope to see you a Pahrump.

Check the board for caravan's. to Spring Mountain.

Just sold my trailer to Ken Alker.  Nice to see it get a good home.

Dan

Kala

Since Dan sold his trailer...

Chantal I have a 20' enclosed Haulmark if you are interested.

Kala
805-558-2473
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Chantel

Dan:
Ok. Thank you. Yes I will be headed out to Pahrump on Thursday. Cant wait!!  >w

Chantel

Kala: Yes, I will be in touch for sure. Will you be out at Spring Mtn. ?

Kala

Quote from: Chantel on October 20, 2010, 11:53:52 AM
Kala: Yes, I will be in touch for sure. Will you be out at Spring Mtn. ?
So funny, today I have been feeling like it's time for a Viper fix... Rooms are sold out from what I understand, so I don't think I'll be able to go  >o
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Kala,

David Green had a room reserved and isn't going.

Not sure if anybody has picked it up yet.

Dan

Kala

Thanks Dan,

I was gonna run up whether I had a room or not figure it out when I got there. But someone had an accident in my Hummer tonight, it's not drivable to SM in it's current condition.  =17

They are fine, but my truck is a mess 

Maybe next time

PCH VIPER

Bummer Kala....Glad no one got hurt.

Sounds like a PERFECT time to jump in one of the other cars and get away for the weekend.  This kinda stuff is meant to be dealt with on Mondays.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

I dont think I can wait until Monday, the H2 won't fit in the garage..  The passenger door glass is shattered leaving an open window and it's raining...  

If I can get the window replaced today, maybe I can still make it... we'll see

Either way Stay safe guys & girls! Have fun  <2