VIPER DAYS at Spring Mountain Oct 22, 23 & 24

Started by ViperX, August 02, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantel

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone!! Don and I had an awesome time.. And to top it off I was soo lucky to get Dan as an instructor!! Yay!  >g

Thank you Dan and Cathy, you guys made me feel at home.. It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to the next event. Which might not be for awhile. Just from talking to everyone, I have about $20K to spend. LOL.

-Chantel

Speedtactics

Peter, I will be waiting for my check in the mail for the brakes! Glad to know you made it home safely. Thanks for the fast laps in the Radical Brent!
I had a great time hanging out with the club even though I could not drive this time. I did get about 1100 photos of club members on the track and I'm in the process of uploading all of them. I will add links to the galleries once they are up. Here are the links below. Remember each link has about five pages so be sure and check all the pages for your photo. Also just click the download button on each page to get the photo, should be large enough to make a 16x20 print. I did some quick edits so if there are a few out of focus I apologize now. These may still be uploading for a while so don't try to download right away.

http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#101683&view=mosaic&sel=0
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

redtanrt10

Ben,

Nice video, you figured out how to post, great!  That must have been the 1st session Sunday.  I saw a couple of things you do I'll need to try, entry to 2nd bus stop and up the rummble strips after the real slow turn.  I also got to trail brake that first left in the radical loop.  I never saw you on the track the whole weekend, let's try and grid close at Fontana, always like running with you!!

Chantel,

Nice to meet you.  Spend $500 on brake pads and SS lines so you'll feel and brake better, find a set of used 18" wheels ($1500-$2000) and get a new set of Kuhmo V-700's $1100 and you'll be fine and faster.  Keep trying to get more track time too.

Scott H,

You'll never drive my viper again unless you post some pictures of the the #52

To everyone that helped me with the trailer, etc,

thanks!  After 5 minutes of tennis last night I killed my right arm too.  Went to the Dr. today and got a shot of cortozone in both elbows!

See you at Fontana on Friday or at the Christmas Party,

Mike

PCH VIPER

Quote from: redtanrt10 on October 28, 2010, 04:57:59 PM
After 5 minutes of tennis last night I killed my right arm too.  Went to the Dr. today and got a shot of cortozone in both elbows!

See you at Fontana on Friday or at the Christmas Party,

Mike

Hmmm....sure sounds like Mike is setting precedence for Fonatana ALREADY !!   >l

Honest....you should start icing your elbow.  When my tendonitis acts up, I ice them 3 and 4 times a day.  Works for me, of course I'm a LOT younger than you  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Hey SoCal Vipers. Now is the time to make the move for the 2011 season for Viper Days.
California has already locked in March 25-27.   Now we have a opportunity  to bring back a second round
at Spring Mountain  in the Fall-Sept 2-4th.  The catch is,  it is up in the air who will get the
event - Spring Mountain or Texas.  We all have to let NARRA (Viper Days) know that the West Coast ROCKS!!

I am personally going to become the bug in the ear at NARRA.
More to come. Oh yea   G&S

HERE WE GO!  

Quote from BJ Motors on the VCA site

"Thank you California and The Everts
NARRA and Viper Days Board members would like to thank all of the California and surrounding members for supporting our event at Spring Mountain this past weekend. Our 2011 schedule is looking exciting and we are scheduled to come back to California next year. Dan and Cathy are huge supporters and incredible people and we would like to send out a Huge Thank You to them and all the members.
What an incredible weekend! This has been an incredible weekend working with Dodge and are excited as we grow with the best car company in the world we welcome all to come out and experience a weekend with the largest family in the world....."

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

EXHLR8N

Hey Ben - I loved your outside pass on the turn 3 sweeper ..... awesome!!!!!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Speedtactics

Hey Sidewinders, here is the second bunch of photos from Spring Mountain. I alway try to get photos of everyone. Or at least all the people I like so if your not in there...... =14
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto#101691&view=mosaic&sel=0

Check this shot out. If you look close you can see Mikes elbows swollen in the car!
Scott Hirko

PCH VIPER

redtanrt10

Hey Scott, great pictures, thanks!!!

If I knew you'd get one this good (above), I would have cut the zip ties better on the transponder and taken the red tape off the nose.

thanks so much, you're back in the drivers seat on my viper!

mike

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Rocketman

Scott and Lance, Thanks for the great photos and videos.    I had a great time and appreciate everyone's efforts to pull this together.   It was great to see the ACRX's out there mixing it up, in addition to the VRL guys.

Jim Schlemm
Jim
'02 GTS ACR  Gray/silver

Chandler AZ

ViperX

Scott,

Glad you could make it, sorry you couldn't drive.

Great pics.  Some of these, heck many of these are suitable for framing.

Nice job on Peter's brakes too!

Dan

Speedtactics

You guys are very welcome. I had fun hanging out even though I wanted to drive. Mike pick out a few that you really want tell me the numbers and I can photoshop the zip ties out for you >v
But I get to drive your car next time at the track. If anyone needs a bigger copy of the photo on line let me know I have larger versions.
Hirk
Scott Hirko