VIPER DAYS at Spring Mountain Oct 22, 23 & 24

Started by ViperX, August 02, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXHLR8N

The Grand Priestess does it again!  Great video, thanks Cathy.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

swisspower

Hi everybody,
I had a good time at the Spring Mountain event at Viper Days. I want to thank everybody who made this event a success. A special thanks to Scott, Dan, and Brent who helped to change my brake pads on my car after I completely burned them down to the metal in my last session. I wouldn't have been able to drive home if not for your help! >t
Peter Hausherr
AKA Swisspower

Curt Moore

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Curt Moore on October 26, 2010, 06:30:58 AM
Slow In and Fast Out Please <11

Hey Curt,
Welcome to the boards !
Hopefully you can come out and join us on a track event or local run.

See you soon,
Lance

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

The So Cal Club had a great showing at Viper Days.  We had members running in EVERY run group from the ACR-X races all the way down to the Green Group.   >v

I managed to snap a handful of pictures and have them posted on my site.....  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few from each day.

Friday:

Bumble Bee ACRs

PCH VIPER

Saturday morning sure came early, but the skies were clear and it promised to be a fun day at the track.

Lindsey was always smiling.....no matter how much I bothered her for this or that.   Thank You Lindsey !

It was so nice to see Skip back to teach the Green Group at Spring Mtn..  Skip is the BEST and I'm glad I got the chance to sit and visit with him for a short while.

ACR-X series in practice mode

Cindi Lux, Tanner Foust.

I kept trying to get the keys to the Challenger Pace car

But JonB and Doris had a tight grip on them the enitire weekend.
I did get to ride in the Pace car on Sunday which was totally cool !!!  Thanks JonB for  the ride !

PCH VIPER

Some of the White Group drivers

Green Group in class

Welcome to the Club Don and Chantel !

Kobi and Juan down at Archer Racing's rig. 
John Archer and his crew are always trackside to provide practically anything you can think of if you need work done or parts on track day.

Michael and his pair of ACR-X's

Dan, Ben, JonB and Glenn

Dan and Cathy working hard to keep our group organized and having fun.  Thanks for providing us a Clubhouse in the middle of the Paddocks.

HISSSN1

Thank you all I had a great time here are some pictures of the trip, Dan thank you for the ride around the track it was a rush and great to see how it is done, it helped me the next time I went out. Cathy thank you for all your help and for letting me store my stuff in the trailer was a big help. Lance thank you great pics as always it was a blast.

Spring mountain             http://www.flickr.com/photos/hisssin1/sets/72157625121384831/

VOI 11                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/hisssin1/sets/72157625026981867/

2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

redtanrt10

Lance,  great pictures!

Thanks to everyone who helped with the trailer, and, to Mike,  thanks for helping with the flat trailer tire, Dan/Kathy, Steph/ Glenn for the Sunday night hospitality!

Ben, Last sesion Sunday was the best, clean, light traffic and long!

Banzai Ben

Thank you everyone for the great time and pics! You guys are all awesome! >v
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Just for you Ben !

Let's make Justin JEALOUS !

Ted

Great photos Lance!

It looks like it was quite a series of events.

Good to see Dan got his tranny shipshape to attend the event.  I suspect he was ready to dice it up with the ACR-Ss!

Banzai Ben

Thanks Lance!

Here is one of my videos, I know it's only a fraction of what Tanner can do but it's still fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhn59UKZuik
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Thanks Ben!  You just got bookmarked on my Apple <1

Glenn.........
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E