Bob Blizzard's Performance Cornering Seminar - August 28, 2010

Started by ViperX, July 27, 2010, 09:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Just received this from Bob:

If you have put on fresh tires and/or bought new parts, have driven as fast as you think you safely can around the track and have still not obtained the lap times that you desire, Bob Blizzard has a one-day seminar especially for you!

Bob's Performance Cornering seminar is for intermediate/advanced road course drivers and racers who want to adopt a proactive approach to rapidly maximizing both their driving skills and their car's potential.   It is designed to enable a driver to fully understand track analysis and suspension dynamics in applying appropriate cornering and braking techniques; to assess car handling while on-track and to adjust tires and suspension components for optimum performance; and to integrate a broad spectrum of understanding in the areas of car preparation and practice techniques to maximize performance driving proficiency.   This seminar is NOT your run-of-the-mill driving instruction class - it comes from the perspective of supporting a driver in his/her pursuit of running improved lap times.

Visit www.performancecornering.com for more information.  $100 per individual, or $150.00 for two (bring a buddy or your mechanic).    Call Bob at (858) 748-0304 to sign up, or with any questions.   Or e-mail to [email protected].    Sign-up closes Saturday, August 21st.

If there is enough interest, I'm pretty sure we could get a group discount.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

Here's the latest from Bob:

Hi Dan,

The location address is:

141 Santa Clara Street
Arcadia, CA   91006.
The seminar will start promptly at 9:00 am and will run until until 4:00 or 5:00 pm approx.   Bring your own lunch, or there's a sandwich shop next door. 

Thanks,
Bob.

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

DEDLY4U

Count me in Dan, every little bit helps and you sure can't beat the price.  =27

ACRBruce

Wow, Arcadia is close to home and with Bob instructing at such a great price.  I'm IN.   >g >v =15

Outspeed

ViperX

Hey Rookie,

We can meet somewhere in the OC and drive up together if you'd lilke.

Anybody else?

Dan

Pete M

Will he be addressing the benefits of Motons versus the V3's for =15 the ACR. Curious to hear his perspective on the track benefits as all the official times from Dodge are on the V3's.

ACRBruce

Has anyone been to this event before?  I wonder how much seat time we're going to get?  Hope it is not just all theory and not much driving.

Banzai Ben

I think this is classroom only. Am I correct? If there is driving involved then I would like to attend.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

admin

Quote from: Banzai Ben on August 17, 2010, 09:31:42 AM
I think this is classroom only. Am I correct? If there is driving involved then I would like to attend.

Yes, this is classroom only  <I

ACRBruce

Classromm only!!! Oh what a bummer  >o I won't be going then.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ACRBruce on August 17, 2010, 10:52:40 AM
Classromm only!!! Oh what a bummer  >o I won't be going then.

You get to DRIVE to and from the classroom  =15
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ACRBruce

ViperX

Hey Bruce,

If you don't go to this classroom session, and if the Rookie and I do go and then beat up on you at VOI 11 in the Auto X competition......well, we can both say we told you so!

As above, this is a "classroom" session.  It contains the best parts of the 3 day advanced driving seminar that Bob ran for Viper Days.  Don't quote me on this, but I think it cost about 1K per day.

After passing this class, provided you could run respectable lap times for your experience level, you could race in the Viper Racing League.

Dan

ViperX

Quote from: Pete M on August 17, 2010, 08:52:48 AM
Will he be addressing the benefits of Motons versus the V3's for =15 the ACR. Curious to hear his perspective on the track benefits as all the official times from Dodge are on the V3's.

Hey Pete,

There are a few of us that have run both shocks on the track.  If you make it out to Spring Mountain's Viper Days event in October with us, you can talk with Michael von Quilich about shocks as he's run both. 

IMHO, and having driven on both of them on the track in my 09 ACR, the only reason Dodge chose the KW's was lower cost.  The Moton Motorsport shocks, which are standard on the Viper Comp Coupe, are superior to the KW's in every way, and they cost more too, so they should be.

Dan