Cars & Coffee Irvine

Started by PCH VIPER, July 02, 2010, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Anyone going to Cars and Coffee Sat. morning? 
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

Sounds like fun.  I will plan to go.  I'm coming from Anaheim Hills.  Anybody else want to meet along the 55 and caravan in?
John Bennett

Banzai Ben

Hey Lance, how was it today? Sorry I didn't make it, I could not wake up early enough.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Hey Ben,
There was the usual array of cars.
Got to hang out with a bunch of the usual guys.

Did you get the spring figured out?

Banzai Ben

I took the front left wheel off to see and it looks like the spring is seated and after I lowered the car back down it seemed to be a little better but still slightly leaning. I'll have to take it back in to get it checked out.

This morning I took the Camaro to a new local "Cars and Coffee" in Marina Del Rey. It was only their second week and they're trying to get it going. It's every Sunday morning from 7-9am at 4700 Admiralty Way in Marina Del Rey.
There were no Vipers yet but hopefully that will change.

NK BREKR

Hey Ben,

Sounds like you found a worthy venue for the So Cal Vipers to visit one of these upcoming Sundays in August or September, since there are not many events aside from the Picnic and VOI scheduled.

Even if we can't make it a club event, I'd be interested in checking it out and I'm sure Mr. Bumblebee Reinsma would too.

Banzai Ben

It would be awesome if a bunch of Vipers rolled in because it's such a small group right now, only about 25 cars.

Is anyone interested in going to the Marina Del Rey Cars and Coffee? Sunday 7-9am at Starbucks 4700 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey.

EXHLR8N

I could be up for it.  What do you think Lance?

Breakfast afterwords.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

ticketmered

I am interested, so count me in.

PCH VIPER

Sounds good to me !
I'll be at Spaghettini's at 6:15......leave at 6:30.   I love early morning stuff.  No traffic.   >g

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 20, 2010, 09:13:02 PM
Sounds good to me !
I'll be at Spaghettini's at 6:15......leave at 6:30.   I love early morning stuff.  No traffic.   >g

That's pretty early for a Sunday morning ..... likely be a few drunks on the road too - be careful out there!

Dan

NK BREKR

Ben, I can swing by your place, what time do you want to head out?  Should we setup a meeting point for the OC guys and Carlos, that way we drive in together?

PCH VIPER

From the sounds of it......WE are going to be the car show !!!

ticketmered

Hey guys,

I am out. APR has my car till early next week. Count me in for next time.

Banzai Ben

Hey Art, come by at 6:45am Sunday.
If the OC guys want to meet at Jerry's deli at 7:00 we can or meet at the show which is just a few blocks away.
Either way is fine with me, let me know.