DYNO DAY at DC PERFORMANCE - Saturday, July 10, 2010

Started by Pam, June 14, 2010, 04:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

DYNO DAY at DC PERFORMANCE - Saturday, July 10th   =27

Dan Cragin of DC Performance has again agreed to sponsor the club by holding a "Dyno Day" and Open House at his shop.  DC will provide donuts and coffee in the morning and lunch around noon.  There will be a limit of  20 Viper owners who can sign up for this event and each will get 3 dyno pulls with a printout of their results for only $50.00 each (payable to DC Performance at time of Dyno pull).  Dan will then donate $25.00 for each car dyno'd to the So Cal Viper Club.  If we can get 20 people to come to the event and do the dyno pulls, we can put $500.00 into the club's general fund.

This event is for all members, so even if you don't dyno your car, come watch, eat and hang-out with the rest of us –
  PLEASE R.S.V.P.! by clicking "Reply" and adding a post that you'll be there.

9AM - DYNOs WILL BEGIN AND WILL RUN THROUGH THE DAY UNTIL COMPLETE 2:30ish

Map to DC Performance

Those who want to dyno
  <m

1   Lance Kouchi - 2009 ACR (modified)
2   Dan Everts - 2009 ACR (modified)
3   Art Pena - 2005 SRT-10 (modified)
4   Ron Drake - 2008 SRT-10 (stock)
5   Glenn Izard - 2004 SRT vert (modified)
6   Matt Chapman - 2006 Coupe (modified)
7   Mike Buckingham - 2008 Coupe (modified)
8   Ben Kawata - 2008 ACR (stock)
9   Jeff Rossler - GTS (modified)
10   Denny Leopoldo - 1996 RT10 (stock)
11   Mike Sinkinson - SRT10 (way modified)
12   Sean Casey - 2008 Coupe (modified)
13   Eddie Reinsma - 2009 ACR (stock)
14   Rick Hollis - 2008 SRT10
15   Steve Shaw
16   Ted Purcell - 2008 SRT10 (modified)
17   Larry Goldman - 2008 RT10 (stock)

DC can dyno 20 cars  <m
If we don't fill the slots with Vipers, then yes, DC will dyno non-Vipers (VCA Member's non-Vipers 1st)  ^2

However, we won't know until the last minute because that's when people like to respond to an event  >1

Non-Viper Waiting List

1   Ben Kawata - 69 Camaro
2   Ernie Taylor - 2007 Mustang Shelby
3   Nino Valmassoi -05 Magnum R/T Hemi
5   Denny Leopoldo - (VCA member's 1st) friend's Ferrari

Those who want to WATCH and EAT
   >q

John Javage
Gordon Beers

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Art's in, please put me in 3rd place.

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

MoparMan

Will Dan be able to dyno tune the car and dump a new program into my SCT during this event?

1HOTACR

Add the 04' to the list
Thanks,  Glenn Izard.............................. <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

MoparMan

ViperX

Hey Matt,

Dan and company are very busy during this event, so burning a new tune into your computer may not be possible during that day.  Dan aims to please, so I'd suggest you contact him and discuss it in advance.  He can probably accommodate your request.

As you probably know, there are two options. 

1 - Dan can "burn" another computer for you and it's an easy swap at the shop.  You take the new one with the tune, he gets your existing computer.

2 - You can buy another computer with a tune already in it and keep your old computer.  I don't know Nevada smog laws but having a spare computer here in CA can be important.

If Dan cannot have one of his guys do this for you, several of us can help you with the install with a few basic hand tools.  It's really "plug and play".

See you there,

Dan

redtanrt10

Dan,

I'm in too.  Looking forward to seeing yours with the Arrow intake and mine with the DC set up.
Hopefullly Super Villian will be able to participate., I think I can get a cpuple of HP past the 580.7 he made last year

I see Lance in  "modified"?

Do  his interior upgrades make more HP??

Mike

ViperX

OK, Mike, the bet is on.

I'll bet you...,ur ,,, a,,,, big bet ,,, 1 diet Coke that I make more rwhp than you do!

I lost this bet to Kobi last year .... Argh ....

Dan

PCH VIPER

Quote from: redtanrt10 on June 22, 2010, 02:38:41 PM
Dan,

I'm in too.  Looking forward to seeing yours with the Arrow intake and mine with the DC set up.
Hopefullly Super Villian will be able to participate., I think I can get a cpuple of HP past the 580.7 he made last year

I see Lance in  "modified"?

Do  his interior upgrades make more HP??

Mike

It must be the extra hamsters I added inside the roll bar !....or maybe my faux NOS bottle  <11

I don't stand a chance against you modified guys.  Better move me down to the Green Group.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Put me down for the dyno in the stock class, '08 ACR.
Thanks, Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Come on Lance,  How many can say they have a one off Catch Can.  Hmmm?   And don't forget the
State of the Art G.P.S  directly to U-Tube filming electronics?  And lastly the Fangs/Sneaky Pete Logos on your wing?

Heck I'm in modified for having numbers on the Verts doors.   <x
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemiheads

>8  I/we are in, too.  Please put me in the next available slot.  My car is modified.

Jeff Roessler