1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

A star is born !!
Good job Glenn !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Glad we got one Viper on the air.

I've emailed the producers a couple of times and it appears that they may not air my contest with the ZR1.

As you may know, the owner of the ZR1 I ran against was Jim Holloway, principal in Mothers Car Care Products and rumor has it he was pretty disappointed by the results.

We'll see .....

Dan  <2

Kala

Yea Glenn!

Stock v Supercharged  =6
Have to wonder if the wheels didn't break what you would have turned in the 1/8th.

Viper vs ZR1 and it gets censored on the internet!  >1
Something really stinks about that...

Should we go to the National VCA board and call them out?????

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

Wait to go Glenn, pretty good driving in the 2HOTV10.  Will you autograph my Viper Days shirt at the next run...please????? Now that you're on TV it has to be worth something!

Dan, That's total B.S., I'm with Kala if we don't get satisfaction.

ViperX

Hey Kala,

I'm talking with them about their decision right now and they may be reconsidering.  Let's hope.....

FYI, I ran the 1/8 mile at just over 7 seconds and trapped 108 mph in the ACR according to Cathy (she has pics).

Glenn fried his tires or he'd have beaten the Caddy at the drags.  It's really easy to get excited an apply too much throttle with the Viper, as you and I know.  FYI, the Caddy had an auto trans and the launch is everything in a drag race, especially the 1/8 mile.

Dan

Super Villain

Drag races are generally won in the first 60 feet ;)

Hope to see you on the tube Dan!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

BolsOut

>1
I was wondering what happened with that episode, tho I kinda figured there was some politics involved.

"CORVETTE- #2 Since 1992!"

AlbertFattal

So they never aired it? I need to find the video online - I hear National VCA forum has it!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

ViperX

Albert and All,

No, they never aired it.  I phoned them several times and they made a bunch of excuses but in reality, I think there were two primary reasons:

1 - I was told by the producers that Royal Purple (the sponsor) didn't want to upset the Corvette guys, who are a much larger group than us, numerically.

2 - And this second reason is just a wild ass guess.  The driver of the ZR1 that I beat up on is a semi pro driver with NASA and is the principal in Mothers Car Care products.  Mothers sponsors many automotive ventures.

Wish you all could have seen this episode as I don't think I could have done any better in the drag race portion.  I ran just over 7 seconds and trapped 108 mph in the 1/8 mile.  Cathy has a still photo of the times somewhere ..... and knowing how strong the Viper finishes the 1/4 mile, I'd guess that this would have been a high 10 second quarter, trapping at 135 mph ish.  The ZR1 driver didn't launch well and had no chance after the first 60 feet or so.

I did take it easy in the so called "Auto X" as wanted it close enough for a run off figure 8 contest, but beat the ZR1 without trying very hard.

Dan  <2