MT. WILSON / ANGELES CREST RUN & LUNCH - May 22nd

Started by admin, April 14, 2010, 06:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nino Valmassoi

Art,

What is with the linner thing with you and Lance?  Does this mean you guys want to sit together, or do you have something else in mind?

I replied to go on this run on April 28 , but Ruth and I are not on the to go list yet >8

Nino

HyperViper

Ron & Nora are in  may not get up there in time for the car show though. Anybody else from San Diego heading up?  <2
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Bad News

Ron & Nora:  We're from your area (Vista) but have decided since it's a good 2 hrs just to "get started" on this run, we're going to leave the night before & get a motel and kick back.  If you want to drive with us the evening before, let us know!  Paul & Pam  <m
'01 Red RT10

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Nino Valmassoi on May 17, 2010, 06:13:41 PM
Art,

What is with the linner thing with you and Lance?  Does this mean you guys want to sit together, or do you have something else in mind?

I replied to go on this run on April 28 , but Ruth and I are not on the to go list yet >8

Nino

Art is trying to get all the training he can on raising a daughter.....but for some reason we always end up eating  >q
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

For anyone who wants to caravan out....a bunch of us will be meeting at Spaghettini's in Seal Beach right off the 405 Fwy and Seal Beach Blvd at 7:00 am and will leave promptly at 7:15.

This is going to be a very fun day of driving.

Copperhead Mike

Please add Michael V. (aka Cousin Mike) to the list of attendees.  >8 Thanks!
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

CAP

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 17, 2010, 09:39:09 PM
For anyone who wants to caravan out....a bunch of us will be meeting at Spaghettini's in Seal Beach right off the 405 Fwy and Seal Beach Blvd at 7:00 am and will leave promptly at 7:15.

Please add Craig and Dolly.

Lance, we'll see you at Spaghettini's.

admin

<I Don't forget to print the map so you know the route!

CLICK HERE TO FOR THE MAP  <16

Badman

Steve & Lynda are in.

Lance, See you at Spaghettini's.

HyperViper

Quote from: PWinters on May 17, 2010, 07:34:36 PM
Ron & Nora:  We're from your area (Vista) but have decided since it's a good 2 hrs just to "get started" on this run, we're going to leave the night before & get a motel and kick back.  If you want to drive with us the evening before, let us know!  Paul & Pam  <m

Thanks Paul, I don't think that will work, but thanks for the offer. See you Guys there
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 17, 2010, 09:39:09 PM

This is going to be a very fun day of driving.

Flyin' Hawai'ian.  What way are you coming up?  405?  If you want to stop at Moraga past Sunset, and pick me up, I'll be there.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

MoparMan

Quote from: PWinters on May 17, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

We're doing the same - except we're driving in from Vegas. What motel are you staying at? We'll be at the Residence Inn in Arcadia.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on May 19, 2010, 03:43:00 PM
Flyin' Hawai'ian.  What way are you coming up?  405?  If you want to stop at Moraga past Sunset, and pick me up, I'll be there.

Hey Hemotox,
We are coming up the 605 to the 5.

Ben is very close to you.  Maybe you guys can hook up there and head in together.

1HOTACR

Please count me and a guest in!  Thanks!

Steph
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Bad News

Quote from: MoparMan on May 19, 2010, 08:05:04 PM
We're doing the same - except we're driving in from Vegas. What motel are you staying at? We'll be at the Residence Inn in Arcadia.

Hey MoparMan, we're staying about 5 mi. from your hotel (a little closer in to the meeting place), and can't make it there till after 9PM Friday.  How about hooking up at the Starbucks right near the car show meet area about 730AM on Saturday if you want to grab coffee.  I see one on the map; otherwise we don't know anything about the area as we're pretty new to this area.  Our cell number is 760-842-3103. - Paul & Pam
'01 Red RT10