MT. WILSON / ANGELES CREST RUN & LUNCH - May 22nd

Started by admin, April 14, 2010, 06:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

BolsOut

My wife is due to have our third child on the 19th, you guys think she'd let me sneak away so soon after %?

NK BREKR

Hey Mark,
Congrats, according to Gary Belvedere there's nothing for new fathers to do during the first week so were free to enjoy ourselves.  Besides it's not like we can breastfeed  >v

PCH VIPER

Quote from: BolsOut on April 24, 2010, 12:22:13 PM
My wife is due to have our third child on the 19th, you guys think she'd let me sneak away so soon after %?

Well that explains why we haven't seen you in a while.....You've been "gettin busy"   >v

Congratulations Mark !!

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 24, 2010, 07:14:39 PM
Well that explains why we haven't seen you in a while.....You've been "gettin busy"   >v

Congratulations Mark !!

Sounds like he's about to get busier.

Dan

Bad News

'01 Red RT10

PCH VIPER

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

hemotox

My former patient, OriginalRoot, is now a member of the "Not-So-Smart Club" getting back on his motorcycle.  Some how the concept of "Going Slow" reducing one's risk on a bike, beyond me the logic.  Anyway, I am in for this one also.  This must be the holiday season as I can make probably the next 3 runs for the spring season.  The Santa of Viper Cruises, in the Spring is good!
=a

Does anyone here believe that OriginalRoot went slow on his motorcycle through the Angeles Crest?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Nino Valmassoi

Please put Nino and Ruth on the list.  It's been 15 years since I've been up there.  Great views.

Thanks, Nino

NK BREKR

Nino,
Are you going to join Lance and me for Linner?

hemotox

hemotox

Quote from: BolsOut on April 24, 2010, 12:22:13 PM

Probably but she would never forget it and make you suffer your entire life!

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on April 28, 2010, 03:42:51 PM
Is PCH VIPER bringing his SUV on this on?

Not on this one.....the '02 gts will get the call for this run.

10 BANGR

This sounds like fun. Last time I went up there was in a school bus.
Count Demoe and Laura in.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES