2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

Fast Eddie

Count me in 

Eddie A

Thank you

hemotox

I am going skiing in Mammoth, last weekend before the closing

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list for coral parking.
Thank You!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Please reserve a pass for Hugh H. too !
Thanks !

Got my admission tickets ordered tonight.

fyron

Please sign Ron and Patsy up for brunch. We will be attending Barret jackson

Copperhead Mike

Dan & Cathy,

Please add my son Matthew to the list.  He will be my co-pilot for the ride down from Thousand Oaks.  I checked on the Barrett-Jackson website and I don't think he will need a ticket for the auction because he is under 6.

Thanks,

- Michael V.
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

SR 27

Looks like the OC Barrett Jackson is going to be live on SPEED. Friday starting at 2 and Saturday at noon. Fire up the DVR. Hope ya'll have a great time. We'll be at the HSR event at Fontana on Saturday. Would have liked to have gone with the club. >o

SR 27

It also looks as though Dave Lindsay from socalcarculture.com will be there. Check his site in a week or so for photos!

bucksi

Hi Cathy:
If O.K. I'd like to attend breakfast and Barrett- Jackson event Saturday June26, (two attending, Me and my son, Vincent)
Ray Bucci

admin

PCH VIPER

That was my 1st time to Barrett Jackson and it was a blast !  I'll get pictures posted hopefully tomorrow.

So who bid and won today?   

PCH VIPER

Pictures are now posted on my site www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few for your viewing delight.

We met up at the Back Bay Bistro for a great Brunch to start the day

Group picture at the front entrance

A bird's eye view

NK BREKR

Thanks to Dan and Cathy for getting us the admissions passes and Lance for taking pics.

Cousin Mike where were you during the time this picture was being taken of my new hero?  I see Fast Eddie, but no Uncle Lance either?

I'll have to start living vicariously through Matthew if this is how he rolls  >v

Copperhead Mike

Quote from: NK BREKR on June 28, 2010, 08:46:46 AM
Thanks to Dan and Cathy for getting us the admissions passes and Lance for taking pics.

Cousin Mike where were you during the time this picture was being taken of my new hero?  I see Fast Eddie, but no Uncle Lance either?

I'll have to start living vicariously through Matthew if this is how he rolls  >v

Of course I was looking at the "cars" when the picture was taken.  As for Uncle Lance, I believe he was behind the camera lense.  >u  Art, Thanks again for the shirt for Matthew.  He loves it!

It was a great day at Barrett-Jackson.  Looking forward to doing it again next year.  Thanks Dan & Cathy!
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD