BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 19th

Started by admin, March 05, 2010, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Quote from: OriginalRoot on June 17, 2010, 04:42:48 PM
  OK Doc, What time at the gas station, 405 @ SM Blvd  O>

Hey Rolf  >6 And a good time was had by all !  joel

Since I am not officially takling to you, secondary to your continued motorcycle riding, I guess we should leave the Cheveron Station at around 6:30 to get to Flo's by around 7:30.  I will be there about 6:20.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

OriginalRoot

=16     I'll see you there       =14         Joel & Madona Larson (OriginalRoot)

poisonusbite9645

Attention viper members!!!!! My name is nick and I am looking for someone who is driving to big bear event alone and is looking for a passenger. My family are viper club members but won't be attending and I definitely would like to attend. I live in riverside right next to the riverside check point. Please call me @ 951 255 4113. Let me know if I can ride with you. Thank you nick.

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

Raceyellowrichard
Will be there =15

PCH VIPER

Quote from: poisonusbite9645 on June 18, 2010, 07:56:35 PM
Attention viper members!!!!! My name is nick and I am looking for someone who is driving to big bear event alone and is looking for a passenger. My family are viper club members but won't be attending and I definitely would like to attend. I live in riverside right next to the riverside check point. Please call me @ 951 255 4113. Let me know if I can ride with you. Thank you nick.

Hey Nick,
Tell your dad I said you can drive his Mamba !

You are more than welcome to ride with me......EXCEPT for the fact that I'm only going to make a portion of the run before I have to blast back home.  Worse comes to worse, you can ride with me for the partial run.
I'll be at the Riverside stop.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ACRBruce

Car is all clean is ready to cruise Big Bear but unfortunately something last minute came up.  You guys have fun and be safe.

poisonusbite9645

admin

A few pics from today...

admin

Perfect weather - a great day  ^2

HyperViper

Had a GREAT time today. What an awesome cruise up the mountain. Thanks Dan and Cathy, and anyone else who helped set this up  >t
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

I had a great time for the limited time I was able to run with you guys.
I hope the run up to the lake was good and you didn't get stuck behind too much traffic.
I made it home just in time ....in spite of the traffic I caught on the 91.

Pictures are up on my site now  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few:

Started the morning out with the World Famous Flo's Diner biscuits and gravy !
Thank you Hemotox for setting this up and buying my breakfast !!!  My turn next time.

We had a great turnout for breakfast.

Riverside meeting place

PCH VIPER

Father - daughter day

Lexi and Tim

Adriana and Demoe

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the club new members !

Ray

Rolf

Welcome back to the club Richard

I hope you guys all enjoyed the run and hope to see you out at the upcoming events !

hemotox

Great run and a great day with most excellent club members!

The Big Kahuna choose to go to the vintage hot rod car show in Pomona!

Pre-summer leg tanning!

Local gang members

Honey, am I doing this right?

Let me see, do I push the Up or Down button?

Anyone recognize the local drifter with the Nikon?

OriginalRoot's nephew!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008