BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 19th

Started by admin, March 05, 2010, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: 10 BANGR on June 15, 2010, 05:28:53 PM
How am I suppose to fit me, Art P. and Laurie in my car. Who's Laurie anyways my wife would like to know.

^8 >w =6

Demoe, you must have one of those Special Vipers ! 
I guess they are just trying to pad the attendance numbers  <F
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Demoe, You said I could ride shotgun >v.  Laura can help Cynthia babysit Grace >w

Pam

<B  OK, guys, a little help here!  I can't always trace down your real "name" from the name you post as in the forum. I have been digging through old info trying to piece together this thing.  And your profiles don't always contain the info I need as some don't have first names to help me along!  For just a couple events, could you please end your post with your name so I can add you to the list without creating new "girlfriends" who don't exist, etc??? >1

I apologize for the mess ups here.  Next time it'll be right!  Have a great time on the Big Bear Run.  Paul & I can't make this one. 

Pam (Event Coordinator)
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

6 speed

John Burgan, alias (6 speed) will be there!

DEDLY4U

Please add Mike & Cheryl Sinkinson to the Big Bear list.

10 BANGR

Quote from: NK BREKR on June 15, 2010, 09:10:35 PM
Demoe, You said I could ride shotgun >v.  Laura can help Cynthia babysit Grace >w

Laura is actually working so she's not gonna make it.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Speedtactics

Sorry guys I have to cancel for this one. To many things I have to do that day.
Catch u on the next one.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

MAMBA48

I am a new member! This will be my first outing. I look forward to meet all of you.
I met Joel and Madona at the Rock Store a couple of weeks back. Saw the "Fang" sticker on the back of their helmets.
I will see you at the Home Depot!

Rolf S

MAMBA48

NK BREKR

Welcome to the club Rolf!  You will love this cruise!  What color Mamba do you have?

PCH VIPER

Please add Tom and Shawn to the list.
Thank You!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Quote from: MAMBA48 on June 17, 2010, 07:42:28 AM
I am a new member! This will be my first outing. I look forward to meet all of you.
I met Joel and Madona at the Rock Store a couple of weeks back. Saw the "Fang" sticker on the back of their helmets.
I will see you at the Home Depot!

Rolf S

MAMBA48

I knew it, he is now a member of my "not so smart club".  There are some famous members of this club, "OriginalRoot is at the top of the list!"

I just shake my head and cry!   >o

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

MAMBA48

You guys are tough on the Bike riders!

I just came back from a ride around the Grand Canyon on my BMW R1200GS. This bike is perfect for long distance and even the occasional dirt (fire) road.
Did 1400 miles in 4 days. Parker, Sedona, Flagstaff, Paige, Zion, Vegas, Death Valley and back to LA.

As for Big Bear, I know all the fire roads in and out, but this Saturday I will follow you guys on the pavement.   

OriginalRoot

OK Doc, What time at the gas station, 405 @ SM Blvd  O>

Hey Rolf  >6 And a good time was had by all !  joel

NK BREKR

Hey folks, I'm not going to make this run, I'm banking all my "field trip" hours for Barrett Jackson later in the month.

copperhead122

Please add Dan And Mayo Rupp to the list for this run.  Sorry for the late reply, but the window of opportunity just opened. See everyone there!
2005 Copperhead Edition