BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 19th

Started by admin, March 05, 2010, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on May 23, 2010, 09:38:21 PM
Anyone intersted in meeting at Flo's at the Chino airport say about 8:00 AM for breakfast before heading out to the meeting point for the Big Bear Run?  Best sausage and biscuits in the West.  Good photo shot opportunity also.  PCH VIPER, I'll cover your breakfast, but no SUVs!

And what is wrong with SUV's ? >o    No worries...I'm bringing the Viper.... I don't want to drive with Viper Envy again.

I'll meet you for Biscuits and Gravy. 

I'm not going to be able to stay for lunch.  I need to be home no later than 1:00 as my Boo has a performance that day. Don't want to miss that.

L
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

JR3xV10

Would it be ok for some friends of ours to join us in non-vipers?? They have corvettes and major Viper ENVY.

Does anyone know what the pricing is at the restaurant?

admin

Hi Robert,

Not to be rude to Vette guys, but this is a VIPER run.  If you're buddies would like to go on a Viper run, have them trade in their Corvettes and get Vipers - just like we did   <11

As for restaurant pricing: Burgers are $8.50, club sandwich $10.95 - most menu items are under $12  >q

JR3xV10

Fair enough.  thought it never hurts to ask =27

viperCFP

We wouldn't want anybody stranded, it's for their safety.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/former-racer-leads-high-speed-chase-20100518  <B

Quote from: administrator on May 26, 2010, 10:20:19 AM
Hi Robert,

Not to be rude to Vette guys, but this is a VIPER run.  If you're buddies would like to go on a Viper run, have them trade in their Corvettes and get Vipers - just like we did   <11

As for restaurant pricing: Burgers are $8.50, club sandwich $10.95 - most menu items are under $12  >q
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 24, 2010, 10:05:58 PM
And what is wrong with SUV's ? >o    No worries...I'm bringing the Viper.... I don't want to drive with Viper Envy again.

I'll meet you for Biscuits and Gravy. 

I'm not going to be able to stay for lunch.  I need to be home no later than 1:00 as my Boo has a performance that day. Don't want to miss that.

L

Nothing is wrong with SUVs, if you are going skiing!!!!!!!!   =6

JR3xV10

It is ok if they come in one of my vipers though right?

hemotox

PCH VIPER,

Getting close to 4K on the odomoter, that is twice the pace of the yellow GTS,  I don't think I can dirve the SSG for at least two years?  May I'll bring my SUV or Mini?  Can't believe there are that many miles on it so far.   =16

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on May 28, 2010, 06:40:42 AM
PCH VIPER,

Getting close to 4K onthe odomoter, that is twice the pace of the yellow GTS,  I don't think I can dirve the SSG for at least two years?  May I'll bring my SUV or Mini?  Can't believe there are that many miles on it so far.   =16

There is an easy fix.
Drive this one like there is no tomorrow.
Buy a 2010 SSG and put it in your living room.   >v

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on May 28, 2010, 07:37:51 AM
There is an easy fix.
Drive this one like there is no tomorrow.
Buy a 2010 SSG and put it in your living room.   >v

seriously, I can do that?  Need Bank of Hawai'i funding!

hemotox

This weeks AW magazine ahs a paragraph that Chrysler believes the Viper is a profit maker and will continue production, 25K vipers have been made since 1992.  That 2010 ACR-X is looking pretty nice, perhaps one is destined for PCH VIPER's living room?

PCH VIPER

I'm saving up for the 2012 !   >j

hemotox

Better start mass production of the custom Ukeles!  I'll buy one!

OriginalRoot

>l Hey! We Want To Go 2,  Yeah Fast Cars & Food  >8