Toyo R888 track tires and factory wheels/tires for sale

Started by Super Villain, February 26, 2010, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Toyo R888 track tires for sale:

315/30 R18 $400 for the pair SOLD
I have two and they are new and have never been driven.  I bought them from Forgeline and they shaved them too.  I had them mounted on my track wheels and then they just sat in storage last year.  Time to unmount and sell them!

335/30 R18  $160 for the pair
Theses were purchased from John Berget.  He gets good quality used tires from the pros after they have run a qualifying session.  These are used, but in good condition and you should be able to get a good number of track days out of them.  I have never mounted or run these.  They are in the same condition as when John first shipped them to me.

335/30 R18 $120 for the pair
These were also purchased from John Berget.  Same deal as above except that I did mount and run these tires for two track days.  But I drive really slow ;) so they are still in good condition.

Factory 10 spoke wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Run-Flats $900 SOLD for all 4 tires and wheels
275/35 R18 and 345/30 R19
Tires had about 5,000 miles on them before I put them in storage.  Wheels are in good condition with a few minor nicks and scratches.  I will take more detailed pics of the wheels if you are interested.  Here is a link to some pics of them while they were on the car: http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-srt/65859-official-hello-you-some.html

PM me or just respond to this thread.

thanks,
Anhtuan

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Speedtactics

Anyone know if the wheels and tires would fit on a 2000 GTS? They are 19 and 20 right?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Super Villain

Quote from: speedtactics on March 03, 2010, 09:59:43 PM
Anyone know if the wheels and tires would fit on a 2000 GTS? They are 19 and 20 right?

Hi Scott,

Gen 3 or Gen 4 wheels will bolt up to the Gen 2 no problem!  See thread here: http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/633738-gen-3-gen-4-rims-gen-2-a.html

They are actually 18 inch wheels up front and 19 inch wheels in the back.

Cheers.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

VIPERKEO

Hi, Anhtuan
My name is Peter and I want to buy your tires and wheels set. I can pick it up this Friday or give me a call at 562-673-9296 for best time/date to pick up. Thanks, Peter

Super Villain

Great meeting you Peter!  And thank you for a nice transaction!  Enjoy the wheels and tires. 

Thanks,
Anhtuan