VOI 11 - UTAH - Sept 30 - Oct 3

Started by admin, February 02, 2010, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copperhead Mike

Quote from: NK BREKR on September 17, 2010, 02:02:25 PM
Woohoo Cousin Mike!  Are you meeting us at the Denny's in Sylmar or driving to the Chevron in Rancho Cucamonga?

http://socalviper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1099.0

Hey Art... The plan is to meet at Denny's in Sylmar.  Hoping to caravan with Scott H. from Thousand Oaks.  See you there.  ^2
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

Specialty Performance Team

Hi All,
I will be flying out Wed night with my partner Aaron, if anyone needs help please feel free to contact me on my cell phone 310-597-6295. The shop will be open during my absence so we can ship anything you may need to the hotel.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

hemotox

Viper X,

Looks like I may not have to go out of town on business this weekend.  May try to fly up Thursday night to SLC.  I will stay in Deer Valley-Park City.  Have transportation there.  Do you know if there is any on site registration, no track time needed, for Friday and Saturday events?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

admin

Eric,

Recommend that you contact the VCA directly - they're handling all of the arrangements for VOI:

Email:  [email protected]
  Phone:  877-778-6411

Let us know how it goes.

Cathy

ViperX

Hey Guys,

For those of us who have not had time to get some of our fluids changed (not me!) or other maintenance items taken care of before we left for VOI, FYI, Archer Racing will be on site at VOI to help us out with these and many other items as necessary.

Archer can do alignments, oil changes, supply and install radiator hoses, tires, wheels, clutches, transmissions and even engines, all on site at VOI!

For more info call John Archer on his cell phone at:  218-391-7223.  John's office number is: 218-727-4806.

Dan  >w

hemotox

Quote from: administrator on September 27, 2010, 07:40:47 AM
Eric,
Recommend that you contact the VCA directly - they're handling all of the arrangements for VOI:
 Email:  [email protected]
 Phone:  877-778-6411
Let us know how it goes.
Cathy

Well, here's my deal.  Full price, $795.00 plus $50.00 penalty for two days,  no pro-rating of the event......  Seems like a lot to hang out with the viper club.  Have to think about it.  I understand the issue, never have they pro-rated the fees, so to do this for me is a precedent they did not want to visit.  Not a problem.

EJ

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,

I'll only charge you $94.99 to hang out with me  ^8   If you want to ride shotgun on the cruise to Park City let me know.  Check your PM.

hemotox

Arturo delToro,

Grazie Mille, thanks for the offer.....  I live in Park City so I may pass on the shotgun offer.  It is about 25 minutes from the hotel, not very long, 23 miles, nice view of the leaves changing if it is not too late.  Bring some jackets as the temperature will drop 10-20 degrees from SLC.

The "No Name Saloon" on Main Street for Buffalo Burgers and beer, across Main street is Bandits grill.  At the main Park City Resort south west of town on the mountain, there is a Baja Cantina and a ton of parking, also the place for the mountain slides and Zip Cord run.  "Zoom" at the bottom of Main Street is Robert Redford's restaurant, great ribs, burgers.  There is also a Main Street Spaghetti Restaurant, a nicer place called Bistro 412, great mussels in a curry cream sauce.

Take 5th South west entrance to I-15 South to I-80 East stay on the left lanes of I-80 up through Parley's Canyon to past the Summit and take the Park City exit by the outlet Stores.  8 Miles into the city from there.

I may see you on the streets of PC, if I cross dress and Mrs. del Toro, can I sneak into the dinner?

Everyone should chip in and buy Lance some cowboy boots!

AlbertFattal

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

EXHLR8N

Have a great time all Vipers and Viperettes!  I will be with you in spirit!
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

Congratulations to Stephanie and Glenn for wining the VOI II VooDoo Viper ACR on Friday night!!!!   >t

hemotox

I flew up for a day and a half  here are my iPhone images

hemotox

Just can't let this one go buy, this was not taken by me, photographer not identified but it is priceless.........

Tippy Ki Yi Yippey Yippey Yeah, Yippey Yeah, Tippey Ti Yi Yippey Yippey Yeah!  Get along littl' doggies!

Whoa Trigger!

Kala

Quote from: hemotox on October 02, 2010, 07:21:07 AM
Congratulations to Stephanie and Glenn for wining the VOI II VooDoo Viper ACR on Friday night!!!!   >t
I think we need to have a Welcome Home VooDoo party  <K >3
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

hemotox

I think a Baby Shower at Glen and Steph's house is in order!!!  On them!