coolbreezesd

What a great run up to Julian Today!!

I wouldn't miss the Dukes Poker Run!!!

I'll be there with my sister Kristi.

Brett Schaffter

=27

2009 Graphite SRT-10 Roadster

Copperhead Mike

I'm "All In". =28 Melanie and I will be there.

- Michael & Melanie
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Vinamus

Please count Melissa & Gary in for this run!
Thanks
Gary & Melissa

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

yeloone

Mary and Ron Burke will be there.  Any plans from the San Diego group meet and caravan?

AceFang

John Bennett

PCH VIPER

Lance, Lori and 2 girls will be there too!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kadeuces

DEDLY4U

Hi Lance,

Count Cheryl and I in for the lunch and run.  We had dinner the other day in Gifu, Japan with Tateshi Kiriyama and his family.  We all had a great time cooking and eating Okonomiyaki.  He asked me to give you his best.

Mike

Mr. Fangs

The San Diego group will be meeting at the I-5 Rest stop 5 miles north of 76 at 8:00am, leaving at 8:30 straight to Dukes. <2

Please have tanks full, as no stops are planned. There are vending machines and facilities at the rest stop. =19
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Quote from: DEDLY4U on April 09, 2010, 06:20:02 PM
Hi Lance,

Count Cheryl and I in for the lunch and run.  We had dinner the other day in Gifu, Japan with Tateshi Kiriyama and his family.  We all had a great time cooking and eating Okonomiyaki.  He asked me to give you his best.

Mike

Hey Mike,
We met Tateshi in Detroit and had a great time.  Okonomiyaki is the best in Tokyo.  I've yet to find a decent place in LA that cooks it.  Is he coming up for VOI-11?
See ya at Dukes !
L

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 11, 2010, 08:16:20 PM
Hey Mike,
We met Tateshi in Detroit and had a great time.  Okonomiyaki is the best in Tokyo.  I've yet to find a decent place in LA that cooks it.  Is he coming up for VOI-11?
See ya at Dukes !
L

Hey Lance,

Glad you are back. 

FYI, I had dinner with Tateshi San in Scottsdale and promised I'd bring a helmet for him if he'd ride with me in my ACR.  He said he'd be there!

Dan

PCH VIPER

It was a great trip,  but I am oh so glad to be home !

I better remind Tateshi to pack extra underwear too !

hemiheads

<2
Jen and I will be attending...but the poker run only....no breakfast.  We missed the run last year :( because the hot rod was non-cooperative.  Look forward to seeing everybody.....and it won't be me scaring other drivers (Kathy!!!!!), just like it wasn't me on the last cruise...honest!!!

Jen Howe & Jeff Roessler