DUKE'S HB & POKER RUN - Sunday April 18th

Started by admin, January 27, 2010, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolbreezesd

Great to see everyone for a (short time).  Here's some pictures from our own "event" at Dukes in Malibu - anyone got a map ;-)

I think I made record time driving from Malibu to Hunington Beach!!
=15

p.s. look how nice and open the Valet Parking area was for us in Malibu - no door dings ;-)

2009 Graphite SRT-10 Roadster

NK BREKR

Hey Brett,

Glad you made it despite the detour, if it's any consolation, you're not the first to make that mistake, and no I'm not speaking from personal experience, but there were some members a few years back who made the same mistake.

JR3xV10

We had a blast hanging out with everyone yesterday.  Thanks to Dan and Cathy for puting together such a great event >t And thanks to Lance and the rest of the members for making us feel so welcome and keeping us from getting lost.  We aren't going to make the poppies run but we plan on making it to at least four more events this year.

OriginalRoot

<L Thank you Cathy and Dan for another fun day with all of our Viper friends!! Poker Run was a big hit!! Even the loosers had fun!!!Hope you have a great week!! Kudos to Lance!! Love to see the shots of everyone!!Your Rock n Roll Pals, Madona and Joel <2 >g >u =28

10 BANGR

Thanks Cathy and Dan for all of your hard work and dedication to this club.
It was a fun filled day and a great experience for Laura and I. All club members made us feel at home.
Everyone we met is really down to earth type people and so nice to talk to.

All those Vipers were awesome.      >g

Art, Jose, Michelle, Eddie, and Lance thanks for bringings us up to speed. you guys  %r %o %c %k
Looking forward to the Poppy trip.

Demoe & Laura
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

10 BANGR

Hey Art,
How's that for making a statement.
Vette guys are gonna be looking for us now.   =27

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

NK BREKR

Hey Demoe, 
As I said before you have great taste and the 'Vette guys can bring it on!

ViperX

Super Villain

As a Vette owner I can confirm that they do indeed taste like chicken....roast chicken to be exact.

In my quest to attend more social events this year, I am glad I made this one!  Thanks for pulling this one together!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan