POLAR BEAR RUN – RICHIE’S DINER – February 13th

Started by admin, January 15, 2010, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

6th Annual POLAR BEAR RUN

MOVED TO FEB 13th DUE TO RAIN

^9  This cruise has been orchestrated by "RaceYellowRichard" Palkovic  ^9

If you haven't participated in this run - you should - little traffic and some nice twisties.

Cruise route:
  1)  76 East to the fork in road to go up the front side of Palomar Mtn
  2)  Potty stop at the top on the left. 30Mins
  3)  Go down the back side to 76 East past Lake Henshaw to the 79 North
  4)  Then 79 West
  5)  To the 15 North to
  6)  Richie's Diner 40651 Murietta Hot Springs Rd tel# 951-696-5504 lunch about 12:30PM

Meet point for OC – Meet at Starbucks at 8:00 AM, depart at 8:30 AM

Cruise Departure Point – The Park & Ride in Pala Mesa at the 76 @ 15 fwys. The cruise will begin at 10:00 AM.  FYI: there is a Mobil gas station at this location - addr: 4730 California 76, Fallbrook, CA

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN... THIS EVENT WILL AUTOMATICALLY
     BE RE-SCHEDULE FOR THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY.
  ^2

Please log in and let us know if you'd like to go  >8 
(If you cannot log into the website, please email me at [email protected])

Planning to attend so far...  ^1

PCH VIPER

First Run of the year !!!

I'll be there for sures !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DEDLY4U

Cheryl and I will be there if I ever get my car back.   >o DC Performance has been trying to get my traction control working since before turkey day.  Race Logic keeps driving him nuts with reqeusts for data logging.

hemotox

Here we go again, another year of conflicting dates, will be in Honolulu giving a course to the  Hawaiian Residents and nurses.  Never fails, I miss every run.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on January 16, 2010, 05:14:27 PM
Here we go again, another year of conflicting dates, will be in Honolulu giving a course to the  Hawaiian Residents and nurses.  Never fails, I miss every run.

How are you gonna take over as the new Club President if you keep missing all the events  =5

hemotox

I can't, need a Club President with a Mahi'ole!

I am in Honolulu for the Julian Run, Switzerland for the Polar Bear Run.  Exactly every time there is a Viper event, I am ......!  Maybe I need to put my year travel plans up so the club social events can be coordinated for a 100% match-up.

=17

ViperX

Quote from: hemotox on January 17, 2010, 08:05:44 AM

I am in Honolulu for the Julian Run, Switzerland for the Polar Bear Run.  Exactly every time there is a Viper event, I am ......!  Maybe I need to put my year travel plans up so the club social events can be coordinated for a 100% match-up.  =17

Hey Doc,

When you take over the club, you can set up events around your work calendar and you'll never have to miss an event again!!!

Kadeuces

hemotox

Quote from: ViperX on January 18, 2010, 09:43:21 AM
Hey Doc,

When you take over the club, you can set up events around your work calendar and you'll never have to miss an event again!!!

Funny, Viper X, you don't want me to do that, then there would be no social events!!!  I have a better chance of hooking up with the Swiss Viper Club this year than to So Cal Viper Club!

I sense a ground swell movement to draft the Flyin' Hawai'ian Drifter for the Elevated Position!

Then, the possibility of shipping the club vipers to Honolulu for a "Run Round the Island" and coctails at Buzz's Lanikai, would be an excellent answer for the Pacific Polar Bear Run! 

PCH VIPER

For sale :  2002 Graphite GTS and 2009 White ACR.

Wanted: low mileage Yugo

>l

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

Poor E J.
Has to spend time in paradise while we freeze freeze freeze in our topless RTs.
>o

hemotox

RaceYellow

I am suffering plenty, sitting on the Beach at the Halekulani with the Hula girls!!!  I don't think they are topless, though??? 

I should take one of the PCH VIPER's Ukeleles and see if I can fit into the band.  I need a white linen or cotton band outfit.

hemotox

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 18, 2010, 12:56:29 PM
For sale :  2002 Graphite GTS and 2009 White ACR.

Wanted: low mileage Yugo

You would look good on the Polar Bear Run in this, although I don't think it would make it up the mtn, down is no problem.

>l

NK BREKR

Hey Doc,  I would help Lance push it up the mountain.

hemotox

Arturo del Toro,

I think a trailer hitch on the back of your viper and a front end hitch on the Yugo and take FHP for a ride!