POLAR BEAR RUN – RICHIE’S DINER – February 13th

Started by admin, January 15, 2010, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Add new member Ethan to the list.  He will meet you guys at the OC meet point.
Please give him a warm Welcome.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

I plan to be at the Starbucks/OC meeting place.  See you there!
John Bennett

hemotox

Those of you coming from LA and Ventura Counties, going out to the I-15 and down to the 76 exit seems a lot better than heading down the 5 through San Juan Cap and then on the 76 to the I-15.  From I-5 to I-15 on the 76 is not overly enjoyable.  Lots of lights, traffic, stops, construction.  Coming down I-15 through Lake Elsinor and Temecula makes the snake breathe quite nicely going through the paces!  Just a thought.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Keep an eye out for Original Root.  He will be at the OC meet point.
Have fun everyone and be safe !

Who is taking  >u   

hemotox

Flyin' Hawai'ian,  What time do you think you will be at Richie's Dinner and how long will you be there?

hemotox

Be sure to check your tire pressure, mine was 24 lbs, in all four tires.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on February 12, 2010, 05:30:27 PM
Flyin' Hawai'ian,  What time do you think you will be at Richie's Dinner and how long will you be there?

No Richies for me   >o 
I'll be at the Drags with Art, Eddie, Ben and Mike   >g

bucksi

We'll be meeting for the cruise at Fallbrook location 10 am. Rendevousing with 2 other vipers from Ventura county. See you there.

PCH VIPER

Hope you all had a GREAT run !!!

Hopefully somebody took pics and will post them up !

admin

Thank you Richard & Charlene for a great run and a great lunch!

I did manage to take a few pictures - click here to view..... >u

PCH VIPER

Hey Cathy,
Pictures came out great !!
On my computer they load very fast and absolutely no issues !
Can you set me up so I can upload to the gallery as well. 
How much space do we have on the hard drive?  >w

PCH VIPER

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from Pomona yesterday.

It is absolutely amazing to see and FEEL the power of 7000+ hp doing 300 + mph in a 1/4 mile in 4 secs !!!!

Mr. Fangs

PolarBear run was an absolute HOOT!

Due to the snow on Mt. Palomar, Richard organized a remarkable "No Traffic Signal" run through the back country. We went through the most amazing tight twisty roads with full tree canopys. The weather was perfect for top up or down. The recent rains has greened up the hillsides, so everything looked fresh,a and clean.

The pace was perfect, where the Vipers could get some well needed exercise after the recent long rainy spell.

Some of the areas opened up so the snakes could get some rythum in their slither. Drivers were obviously having some fun, and some new friendships were established on the road.

Richies dinner had a run on some delicious milkshakes,  =26 with the place looking like a Happy Days set.

Everybody appreciated the roped off private parking for our Vipers.  One Corvette owner jumped into his car when we were arriving, and said he was going home to get his Son to see all the Vipers.

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe