CARAVAN to VOI 11

Started by NK BREKR, January 12, 2010, 01:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 19, 2010, 07:54:35 PM
At least for this month.   >w

since 2000 ........Orlando, Newport Beach, Maui, Oahu, Newport Beach, Las Vegas, Carmel, Palm Desert, and Newport Beach....Whew.  I have been able to drive Vipers in some fun places for sure! Maybe, I will be living in Park City by the fall. LOL
04 SRT-10

DEDLY4U

Hey Art!

Count Cheryl and I in on the trip. We'll stay with the group as long as it's not Motel 6 where I have to pay $2.00 to get a key to turn the TV on.  ^10 

Mike

ViperX

Hey Mike,

The hotel we've booked is the Alliante, i.e. the same one that we stayed at for the Western Zone event last year.

It's nice, clean and newer.  Leaving in the morning for Salt Lake City should be easier too as it's on the North end of LV.

Dan

HISSSN1

Quote from: Scottp on January 13, 2010, 10:09:10 AM
Art,

I'm in too - however; I may transport the car and fly depending on available time - I'll know better as it gets closer to departure time.

Dan - wasn't there talk that VOI was arranging transporters??

Thanks,
ScottP   
Hi Scott I sent my VIPER with Reliable carriers when we went to V O I 10 in Detroit we shiped them out from D.C. Preformance. They are the same carriers that ship the VIPER from C.A.P to Prefix where they finish up the ACR'S Eddie.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Hey Art thank you for adding me to the list Michelle and I are going to V O I 11 hope we have a big caravan so lance can  >u and you can  =26  and we all can  <2 all the there.  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Scottp

Thanks Eddie for the insight on the transporter - we'll see what happens.

If Art adds me to the list, I guess I'll officially be in and will get to make the trip? >o

I'm glad to hear you're going, it should be a good time.

ScottP

NK BREKR

Alright Scott, you're official now, no backing out unless you want to be ridiculed until the next VOI  >v >g

Scottp

Quote from: NK BREKR on February 01, 2010, 07:13:20 AM
Alright Scott, you're official now, no backing out unless you want to be ridiculed until the next VOI  >v >g

Thanks Art - the pressure's on! 

Looking forward to it.
Scott

PCH VIPER

Room reservations can now be made !!!

Host hotel:
The Grand America (Reservations:800-437-5288)
Premier Room (King or Double) - $179 per night (normally $329):

The Little America (Reservations:800-437-5288)
Garden Room (King or Double) - $109 per night (normally $159)
Tower Suite (King or Double) - $139 per night (normally $189)

Call and make your reservation quick !!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Hey Art,
Please add Don and Debbie to the list for Wed/Vegas.
They are coming from Rancho Cucamonga

On another note...it looks like there may be a split group for the return trip.
Some will leave SLC on Sunday, stop in Vegas and then make the rest of the drive home on Mon.
Others will Leave SLC on Mon, stop in Vegas and then make the rest of the drive home on Tues. This group will likely include a bunch of the other regions that will be making their way home.

Aliante the likely hotel for the Monday group....Where are the Sunday guys going to stay?  The Strip?? 

Vinamus

Art,
Count Melissa & I in !
Reservations are made for Salt Lake.
We'll hook up with everybody in Rancho on that Wednesday.
Gary...
Gary & Melissa

NK BREKR

Gary,

I got you down my good man.  I'm happy to see you and Melissa will be attending.  Where are you coming from?

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on February 05, 2010, 10:16:45 AM
Gary,

I got you down my good man.  I'm happy to see and Melissa will be attending.  Where are you coming from?

He's in the OC.

HyperViper

Please make sure Ron & Nora are on the list. Will stay Wed night with the group @ Alliante in Vegas and again Monday night on the way home.

We are in  San Diego. Is it September Yet?

Thanks
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

NK BREKR

Gotcha down Ron.  You will love VOI, just picture 500+ Vipers at one given place for several days, it's awesome.