Various GT & SRT Parts For Sale

Started by caliviper, December 30, 2009, 12:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caliviper

Hi everybody,

I'm gonna clear out the garage after the New Year, which means a lot of my Viper stuff needs to go.  Some stuff is brand new, never used -- but due to my schedule and procrastination, has sat there.

If anybody is interested in any of this, let me know and we can work out pricing:

Brand New Side Sills for Srt-10 (still in crate, never opened)

2 sets of Toya RA1's (Purchased used, but not used by me yet) and another set that i have used... shaved, for track use only (mostly 335's I believe.)

1 set of Hoosier VRL's used with lots of tread.

Race Brakes (took them off my race car when I upgraded to my monster Brembos.)  These are Porsche Based, but worked really well on the Viper for track use. Stock brakes typically wont cut it once you start getting real fast and go for more than a handful of laps.

Forgeline Wheels -- near new -- I think I have 3 track weekends on them.

Viper GTS Doors (they are gutted and were from my 96 GTS race car before I lightened the body and went with carbon fiber doors. I do not have the mounting hardware... just the doors)

Trailer -- 26 foot bumper pull race trailer.  I paid over $12K for it.   It is an awesome trailer I used to transport my Viper.  It's a Haulmark Edge with A/C, custom loading ramps designed for a looowww viper, driver exit hatch so you can open the door when you load the car, cabinets, built in tool chest, super winch, custom tire rack, custom diamond plate drive rails to get the car off the floor (easy tie down), interior and exterior lighting, brand new tires, hidden floor panel with spare trailer tire,  generator, built in air compressor, and more.

And I will be selling my Race Viper too, a 1996 GTS that runs 1:23's at Willow Springs (could go faster, as that was run on 2 year old purchased scrubs that were as hard as a rock), holds some records at Button Willow, broke the track record at Laguna Seca the 1st race day it was there...  It's faaast.  Just about everything that can be done to the car has been done.  $25K race viper motor, 3 Way Penske Shocks, Dry sumped, Gforce Tranny, Diff cooler, tranny cooler, variable-flow cool suit unit with the helmet air flow system, teamtech harness, $2K Racetech Viper race seat, lightened hood and doors, lexan windows, Race front splitter, carbon fiber rear diffuser, race mirror, Brand new Halon Fire Suppression system, brand new paint job with striping, race wing, Short shifter, race clutch, race pedals, detachable race steering wheel, professional radio system in car and for crew, RacePak GPS data logger, Camera system, and there are probably 50 other things I am forgetting.  I must have dumped $150K into this thing over the years.  The car can run in various classes in NASA, SCCA, and VRL, or use it for club racing locally.  Oil was changed after every single event, and car was stored and maintained at a Race Viper shop between races.  I will have the car transported to my house after the Holidays. 

If there's any interest, let me know.   <L

Manny

ViperX

Hey Manny,

Let us know the specifics on the tire and wheel sizes.

I've had a few folks looking for track wheels and tires lately.

Jon B may be interested in the doors.

Dan

NK BREKR

Hey Manny,  Can you please provide more info on the Forgelines, style, size and price.

I remember seeing you duking it out with your GTS last year at Button against the Comp coupes that car is awesome, good luck with the sale.

caliviper

Quote from: NK BREKR on December 30, 2009, 07:38:30 PM
Hey Manny,  Can you please provide more info on the Forgelines, style, size and price.

I remember seeing you duking it out with your GTS last year at Button against the Comp coupes that car is awesome, good luck with the sale.

Yeah, that was fun.  The braking on the comp coupe is insane, and that is where they could get me.  I pushed too hard and ran off at Star Mazda, got passed, and finished 3rd.  Was a bummer... I wanted 2nd.  I knew there was no way to beat the World Challenge Comp Coupe of Daskalos, but I was hoping I could beat everything else.

I will have the car here at my house in about a week or so and I can then take pics of post details on the wheels.

Manny

caliviper

HUGE LOT of race tires.

Ok guys, here is what I have for sale.  I need to move this out of the garage by Thursday if possible, as I am leaving on a trip and want to make room for my car.  After Thursday they go outside covered in plastic and thrown on Ebay.

I don't want to sell them in chunks. The whole lot needs to go. Somebody can buy them and sell what they don't want to other members.

The following tires are used.  However, most have excellent tread left.  Almost all of them were purchased used by me and never mounted (they are still bound together with shipping label.) The toyos listed are the preferred RA1 tire and not the R888 (The RA1 on my car was always about 1 second per lap faster, and they lasted about twice as long.)

17 Toyo RA1's (all 335/18)
2 Toyo RA1's (275/18)
4 Michelin Slicks
10 Hoosier VRL (335/18) (most of these have a ton of tread left.)

Total: 33 Tires for your Viper

Buy em for yourself or split them up with others.  Buy them, keep half, and sell the other half on ebay as sets and make most if not all of your money back.

The whole lot for the price of a single set of new slicks:  $1,900
You arrange transport.

Call me 760-613-1415.

Manny

caliviper

Gha!  Everybody wants smaller sets, so instead of saying no to everybody, I will make that available.

$97 per tire, you pick the number you want.

6 Toyos sold as of this afternoon.

I just posted this on ViperClub.org as well, so let me know if you want any.

Forgeline ZX3 wheels: $2,500 OBO (make an offer)

-Manny

ViperX

Hey Manny,

What size(s) are the wheels?

caliviper

Quote from: ViperX on January 04, 2010, 05:20:58 PM
Hey Manny,

What size(s) are the wheels?

They 18's.  I think they are 18X12 or 12.5.  I will have to measure because I had one set that was 12" and an other that I believe was a bit wider.  All my rims fit the 335's since I ran them on both the front and rear of my race car.

caliviper

Tires are all sold except for 7 Hoosier VRL slicks that I found in my trailer.  Showing wheels tonight to 1 person, but as of right now they are still available.

caliviper

Those are the silver powder coated ones.  Also have them with black centers and gun metal gray powder coat.

-M

caliviper

Remaining 7 Hoosier VRL's are sold.   One set of Forgelines sold (silver.)

Still have some more wheels.

caliviper

All of this has been sold.  I made a new post with what I have left after going through everything.