New Vipers at Invoice at Tomball Dodge, ACR's too!

Started by ViperX, December 03, 2009, 02:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Gang,

You've got to check this limited offer out.  Now is the time to act if you want a new Viper.

Don't forget about their parts deal, cost plus 10% for all club members.

Dan

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dan, I hope this e-mail finds you well?  Ben and I have teamed at Tomball to offer the largest selection of Dodge Vipers anywhere in the US. Ben and I would like ADD another incentive besides the already APR of 0%-48, 1.9%-60, 3.9%-72 Months. Tomball would like to extend to all of your members Vipers @ Invoice yes this includes the ACR's, I know it sounds too good to be true, with 45 Vipers in stock and another 35 incoming we are motivated to move our cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been offered to our Texas members and with our relationship it is only fitting for us to make this offer to our partner out West.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a great Thanksgiving.

Bernie

Bernie Katz
2777 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, Texas 77375

[email protected]
1-281-865-1683

Tomball Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep

1HOTACR

Thanks for the heads up Dan!   Yes I am wanting Santa to leave an A C R  under the tree like all of the Club members.  Respectfully,  what is considered invoice plus out the door with Bernie? 

I just posted this little guy because he looks like my scary "Mazda" Instructor at Willow Springs  ^10 
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E