is the 2008 viper hood will fit a 2004 viper with no problem???

Started by shai04, October 27, 2009, 01:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shai04

i want to change my 2004 hood to the 2008 hood do i need to change any parts or it will fit right on

NK BREKR

Shai,

It's a straight replacement, it should fit with no problem.  I've contemplated doing the swap too.

You should come out to the Car Control Clinic on 11/7.

shai04

i just came back from a 4 day run in avila beach it was crazy i have some video on youtube just put on the serch box wess run 2009 you will see 2 video's im right after my friend with a f430 so i need some time off. you know its funny you reply i wanted to talk to you i have a 2004 viper black with silver stripes and i need to repaint the front of my car and the doors my hall car is chipped from rockes from all the runs im doing. anyway i want to change the color of the car, black is to hard to maintain what do you think about it i know you change the color of you car as well

PCH VIPER

Hey Shai !
My teeth are still chattering from the rough road !   >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

shai04

hey man how are you hey if you want to see more runs that i did with my friends go to youtube and put in the search box 4 day run 2009 there are 3 movies from this trip it was to the grand cyn chek it out i want to show the world how a viper can hang with so called super cars we drive the cars very hard and alot of the times i kick ass

NK BREKR

Thanks for sharing the videos. Looks like fun.  If you really like the black, you should have it repainted and then put the clear bra on.  If you decide to change the color I would suggest you go with the Snake Skin Green, that is an awesome color.

shai04

no problem as i said i let you know when are we going on short runs i think you will like it anyway im going with black and dark silve on the hood and red line on the middle of the hood same thing on the back i think it will look good well ihope so