March Texas World Speedway, Houston
April VIR, Road Atlanta or Roebling Road
May VIR, Road Atlanta or Roebling Road
June Gingerman Raceway,
July New Jersey Motorsports Park or Pocono Raceway
August Viper Owners Invitational - TBD
September Texas World Speedway
October Daytona International Speedway

Maybe we can do Spring Mountain with "Deadhead" Michael von Quilich again in October!

Iceman  <2

PCH VIPER

That is VERY disappointing.

We only get one session in California.   =16
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Quote from: PCH VIPER on October 26, 2009, 09:24:23 PM
That is VERY disappointing.

We only get one session in California.   =16

Lance, I hear you.  I think it's the ecomony and I wonder how NARRA is doing?  Look at the registration count for the Pantera event, 60 vs their normal sold out at 120.

Dan,  I can't make Pantera, is there another Willow event before Viper days?

Mike

NK BREKR

Boo!!! On the Viper Days schedule, I think we had a very strong showing earlier this year  >1

>g for the possibility of doing Spring Mountain next year again.  Hope the Red Baron reads this post  >v

ViperX

Hey Guys,

We'll make the best of it either way.

Wingman,

I haven't checked the Willow Springs website for more events - you may want to check it out as there are events there every weekend.

Spring Mountain, though I don't like the small, narrow, twisty track, was fun and very inexpensive comparatively speaking.

Iceman

Sundiego

When I talked to them earlier last year they said they expected to do 3 California events. Ouch!

catwood

Dan, are you related to Ron (slocal)?  As the older he gets, the better he was also. 

Funny stuff for a Friday....I gotta get back to work......

LOLOLOLOL

Carl

but in HS they called me .....   "Clutch"

ViperX

Hey Carl,

Leaving for Willow in a few minutes.

Running with Pantera / West Coast Racing.

Lots of open spots.

Dan

catwood

Pro Softball?  Huh?  Learn something new everyday. 

I'd love to go to Willow this weekend but can't.

I am going to try and make the 18th with OTR.  It will be the first time there in the new car.  If I can get time to get it aligned I'll try that but otherwise we will find out what a bone stock as it came from the factory '09 will do. 

So, ....what time do I need to lay down to earn a better nick name?  Never been a pro or an amateur at anything so I got that going for me.

Carl (actually I guess by definition Carl is my nickname since it's not really my name)

ViperX

Hey Carl,

"Clutch" sounds good to me.

Dan

Green Mamba

I turn my back for a minute and next thing you know, all the fun got sucked right out of this thread!! I thought this was OUR forum for dicussions.  I can't imagine which members would complain. The rest of us couldn't complain due to the fact we were laughing to hard. Come on people, what's next. 

catwood

The slow non witty ones.  At least I got fast going for me.  I get on a plane for 24 hours and missed all the fun.

redtanrt10

I'm disapointed, posted on the VCA site this morning.

For those who are working on your scheduling for 2010, here is a pleminary schedule for Viper Days.

January 13th -17th – Sebring Winterfest (5 Days of Fun)
February 26th -28th – Motor Sports Ranch
March 26th -28th – Barber with PBOC
April 23rd –25th - Carolina Motorsports
May 21st -23rd – TWS
June 11th -13th – Gingerman
July - 9th-11th – Virginia International Raceway
August 20th-22nd – Fontana
September 24th -26th - Hallett Motorsports
October 22nd -24th – Daytona with PBOC
Dodge Vipers & Exotics

ViperX

I'll call them and let them know that Fontana in August is a bit warm for most of us and attendance may suffer.

Sorry to see this as it's not what I had asked them for.

I do wonder if this means that VOI 11 is being held in CA (see the first NARRA tentative schedule above).

Dan

NK BREKR

Now, that's just wrong, we DEMAND WILLOW, be it Button or Springs  =15 =7  We need a pissed off smiley.