Anyone going to Cars and Coffe 10/17/09???

Started by ACRBruce, October 16, 2009, 11:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACRBruce

Tomorrow looks like to be a great sunny and warm day to do Cars and Coffee and I'' bring my laptop with some pictures and videos  >u from last weekend's autocross event w/ the SRT guys at the Chelsea Proving Ground if anyone is interested in looking at them.  Didn't want to post any pictures or videos publicly here and especially on the viperclub forum as we were really suppose to bring camera into the proving ground but then once someone whipped out a camera, many of us did the same and the SRT team didn't seem to mind.  I had a great time there but almost froze my ass off.  By the time it was my turn to run, I couldn't feel the car, the seat and I couldn't even feel my own ass.   =17  Sorry for the late notice though.

AceFang

I would love to, but I have to be at Loyola Marymount University to observe some umpires trying to break into Division 1 games.  I would love to see the pictures, though, so maybe next time we get together.  I can't make the Cawthorne memorial run, but I will be attending the Car Control clinic.
John Bennett

Newport Viper

See you then!

I go to the Quail Hill Starbucks at 6AM sharp every Saturday. Then leave for the C & C. I go to C&C every Saturday because I work at 9AM. It is the only car event I can make anymore....
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Bruce,
I'll be there !
Pretty sure Bruce will be there too.

Newport, I'll do my best to meet you at Quail Hill at 6am
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Quote from: Newport Viper on October 16, 2009, 02:19:19 PM
See you then!

I go to the Quail Hill Starbucks at 6AM sharp every Saturday. Then leave for the C & C. I go to C&C every Saturday because I work at 9AM. It is the only car event I can make anymore....

I bet if there were scantily clad women you'd make more car events <F >w

Newport Viper

Ah Yeah...Glad you never came down for that circus...  >w

04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

I went to the Red X circus  <B >1  >w

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Must have been that time I left my car at Lance's garage and he took it out for a spin, look at how shiny my HRE wheels are.

Good times my friend.

Newport Viper

LOL.

I like to get to C and C early and watch the parade of cars come in.
04 SRT-10

hemotox

FHP-PCH VIPER

When is "BiteU2" going on the auction block?  Barrett Jackson Scottsdale?  I am sure the ACR is getting most of the miles these days!  Can you get a Mahi'ole inside the ACR?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Quote from: ACRBruce on October 16, 2009, 11:50:35 AM
Tomorrow looks like to be a great sunny and warm day to do Cars and Coffee and I'' bring my laptop with some pictures and videos  >u from last weekend's autocross event w/ the SRT guys at the Chelsea Proving Ground if anyone is interested in looking at them.  Didn't want to post any pictures or videos publicly here and especially on the viperclub forum as we were really suppose to bring camera into the proving ground but then once someone whipped out a camera, many of us did the same and the SRT team didn't seem to mind.  I had a great time there but almost froze my ass off.  By the time it was my turn to run, I couldn't feel the car, the seat and I couldn't even feel my own ass.   =17  Sorry for the late notice though.

ACRBruce have you been following the FGT boys in Texas at Rally IV.  Someone hit 220.089 on the Texas Mile.

hemotox

NK BREKR

I think Newport is more qualified to answer that ?

hemotox

Looks like the great orange pumpkin to me Art!  Guess we can only imagine the connection. Hee hee