K&N Cold Air Intake 57-1536 for 03-06 Viper - SOLD

Started by DEDLY4U, October 07, 2009, 03:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEDLY4U

I have a slightly used K&N Cold Air Intake with filters that has less then 700 miles on it.  This unit sells for $300+ and on the Viper Store website it is listed for $388.95 (way over price).  I'm willing to let it go for $150.  Let me knkow if you are interested.  Mike

ViperX

Hey Art,

You got one of these?

Now that Fast Eddie has his 08 and Ben is getting his 08, you may want some more power!

Dan  <2

NK BREKR

I have the green filters, what kind of gains am I looking at? Dan

Mike,  Sir why are we getting rid of the k & n set up ?  A little birdie told me you're getting the Paxton treatment?

DEDLY4U

Art, per your call you have them.  Yea Lyle (DC) convinced me on what to do and he got me some great deals.  I did:

Flywheel (all new clutch parts)

Performance intake manifold (Lyle got Eldelbrock to polish it for me)

Polished Paxton (with performance tune-up)

Got Moton's from X-Viper but I need to get the polished brackets first before I have them install them.  I could have waited to get the Moton's installed before I picked my car up but I missed it and just wanted to get it back on the road again. 

=15

Mike

PCH VIPER

Hey Mike,
Congratulations !   >v
Can't wait to see the new beast.

Looks like you'll be pulling away from the other Orange club members (except for maybe Ben on the track)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DEDLY4U

Hey Lance,

Can't wait to see your and Ben's new ACR's.  Have you been given a delivery date yet? 

Mike

PCH VIPER

Yup    DELIVERED !

1HOTACR

Hey Mike!  Tom  Nader on the V C A  sight sells the brackets  $219 with shipping .  Send me a E-mail
and I will give you his info.  Gen III and IV brackets.

Glenn.........
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

DEDLY4U

Lance & Ben,

Your new ACR's look AWESOME!  >t

PCH VIPER

SHHHHH !   Don't tell Ben,    White ACR's are FASTER !    >1

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on October 12, 2009, 05:42:54 PM
SHHHHH !   Don't tell Ben,    White ACR's are FASTER !    >1

NAAAAH,

Grey, black & red stripped ACR's are faster! 

I ran at Willow Springs last weekend with the Speed Ventures Race Group, and while I have to admit to still being "rusty" behind the wheel, need more seat time in this car, I turned 1:35's in the ACR without even getting sweaty palms.  The car really sticks, stops and most of all GOES!

<2

Hey Art,

When we tested the K & N Filter charger set up on Gen III's, it netted +10 to 12 rwhp over stock.  I have one on my VOI 9 coupe, aka known as Cathy's car.  Now, add some Belanger headers, high flow cats, and a Corsa Track and you'll be able to keep up with Banzai Ben in the straights.  Good luck in the turns.

<2

NK BREKR

I have the Corsa Track exhaust already, so I need the Belanger headers and I'm in business, not the keeping up with Ben business as he's on a different level.  The next order of business for me on the track is to get a point-by from Mr. Exlrh8n aka Dealmaker, I was so close at Spring Mtn  =15

ViperX

Hey Neckbreaker,

I heard Dealmaker will be running with our Viper group at Fontana with Speed Ventures Nov 21 & 22.  That could be your chance to get the point by!

Hope you can make that one.

Iceman  <2