Happy Birthday Art !

Started by PCH VIPER, September 13, 2009, 09:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

<w         =25

Happy Birthday Art !!!!!
For your 25th you bought a Viper....Are you buying another one for your big 3  0  ???

We all wish you the very best as you bust outta da twenties !!!    =27

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

=25  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!!  I HOPE YOU HAD PLENTY OF CAKE!!! =26

ViperX

Hey Art,

You're becoming an "old married guy" just like me!

Happy Birthday,

Dan

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on September 14, 2009, 12:41:22 PM
Hey Art,

You're becoming an "old married guy" just like me!

Happy Birthday,

Dan

That's a good thing !..............It means more Vipers in your garage !!!!   >g

NK BREKR

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Quote from: PCH VIPER on September 14, 2009, 02:55:55 PM
That's a good thing !..............It means more Vipers in your garage !!!!   >g

Funny you should mention more Vipers in the garage...Cynthia got nervous this weekend when I reorganized the garage on Sunday, then she asked if I had been talking to you, and I said "No", she said good.  Give her a call  =28  Since she heard about Eddie's 180 on Spring Mountain.

1HOTACR

Happy Birthday Art.

Everyone needs a buddy in the garage.  Coupe?

Steph and Glenn................. <v
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on September 14, 2009, 03:06:32 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Funny you should mention more Vipers in the garage...Cynthia got nervous this weekend when I reorganized the garage on Sunday, then she asked if I had been talking to you, and I said "No", she said good.  Give her a call  =28  Since she heard about Eddie's 180 on Spring Mountain.

C'mon now...Don't go giving me that stigma !   

I'm not twisting anyone's arm ........too hard.    =12

EXHLR8N

Happy Birthday Art ... it was great seeing you last Saturday ... you are definately looking older ... not wiser!  HA HA.  See you at Coronado.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

Kala

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY ART!!!!

Hope you had a great day!
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

Thanks Dave and Kala...as for Bruce watch your 6 cause I'm coming for you at Spring Mtn and I expect a point-by, since you're wiser than me <2 >:D =15

ViperX

Quote from: NK BREKR on September 15, 2009, 11:41:28 AM
Thanks Dave and Kala...as for Bruce watch your 6 cause I'm coming for you at Spring Mtn and I expect a point-by, since you're wiser than me <2 >:D =15

Good luck with that!

<2

Kala

Hey Art has some pretty good moves for a w**** ***, oh never mind... LOL
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D