Main Menu

SPRING MOUNTAIN - Oct 3 & 4

Started by ViperX, August 17, 2009, 12:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Art,

No special time in mind but was thinking about getting to the BW hotel around 5 pm and then backing into the departure time.  I figure about 2 hours to Barstow, or less to say Victorville, plus 2 to 2 1/2 from Barstow to the hotel.

I'm somewhat flexible but it would be hard for me to be in Barstow say at 12 noon.

If you and Lance would keep me posted to your plans that would be great.

Hopefully when you guys see me I'll have transformed my viper into an ACR.

should be a great weekend!!!

Take care!

Mike

NK BREKR

I'll keep you updated Mike.  Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

NK BREKR

Okay Kids, 

Tentative departure for Spring Mountain out of the OC is 12 pm on Friday, October 2nd as stated by da MAN, Lance! 

Lance tell the people where to go and they will be there.

ViperX

Cathy and I are planning to leave about 8:AM Friday morning.

Michael and I are going to dyno both of our cars at the track on Friday for a comparison.

See you at the track,

Dan 

Vinamus

Dan,
I,m There! looking forward to it.
I'll probably head out with lance and the gang Fri.
Gary & Melissa

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Vinamus on September 14, 2009, 08:25:37 PM
Dan,
I,m There! looking forward to it.
I'll probably head out with lance and the gang Fri.

Oh yeah !    I got my Partner in Crime again.    Too bad Pahrump doesn't have a White Castle (actually I think they do....but I'm pretty sure they don't have hamburgers there.... >1 )   
Gary, we better stick to the Roulette table and do our best to stay outta trouble before we get thrown out  !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

I did some homework.....The total drive time from Ontario to Pahrump is 4 hours with no traffic.

So for anyone who is planning on driving out on Friday, I'm thinking that we should meet at 11:00 at the Chevron located at 12659 Foothill Blvd, Etiwanda, CA 91739
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=12659+Foothill+Blvd,+Etiwanda,+CA+91739&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.724817,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=34.107434,-117.528734&spn=0.008866,0.013733&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

We should probably hit the road by 11:15.

We can stop in Barstow for gas and grab a quick bite to eat.
From there it is 3 hours into Pahrump. 
This will get us into Pahrump shortly after 4:00 so we'll have just enough time to check in, get cleaned up, rest and head over to VonQuillich Manor

Your thoughts  =5  =5  =5

redtanrt10

Lance,

To get there by 11 am I'd need to leave around 10-10:15 am and that's about an hour early for me.

If you decide to leave there at 11:15 then maybe I can catch up with you guys in Barstow.  Let me know where you plan to stop in Barstow.

thanks,

Mike

Banzai Ben

I can meet at 11:00 or whatever time you guys decide on Friday.
Are you guys leaving for home on Sunday or Monday?
Thanks,
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

redtanrt10

Ben,  I'm heading back Sunday, maybe around 4 pm or so?  Mike

PCH VIPER

I'm heading back on Sunday as well.
Not sure what time though.  I dread the thought of getting stuck in the Vegas traffic and may opt to leave after the morning sessions or even sooner to get home at a reasonable hour.

PCH VIPER

Hey Dan,
Are we putting #'s on the cars for this?

EXHLR8N

Lance - since we live so close together, I will leave with you for Etiwanda, thanks.

I too would like to get an early start back on Sunday.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

NK BREKR

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Numbers are a good idea.  I just don't know if SM requires them.

Kurt Soleburger has a grey / black ACR like mine, but without the red driver's stripe.

Doubt there will be too many identical cars at this event, so I won't put them on unless asked to do so.

On going home, the traffic shouldn't be too bad if you go the back way through Baker.

Cathy and I will be driving home Monday morning.

Dan

PS  You guys need to let Michael and I know if you are bringing a passenger.  Need to get a head count to be sure we have enough food for the BBQ on Friday night.

PPS  Hugh Hoard just decided to come and will be driving his new Corvette ZR1.  Should be fun to beat up on him.  That car will heat soak like crazy on the track and likely loose 100 hp or more.