Meatball car numbers vinyl removable

Started by hemotox, August 03, 2009, 12:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

My Ford GT pals found an excellent place in Santa Ana where they make vinyl high quality removable meatball  white background circular black numbers that can be placed on and removed using soapy water.  Just ordered a set of 4  16" . Single or "0#" options available, multiple size diameters.  Could be a nice way to enhance the viper appearance.

Here is the web site

http://www.cobracountry.com/opsplus/

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

I think Dan will agree that  while those  #'s are nice, they are for the garage queen's and posers

The real track rats use blue 3m !

>l
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

queens or not they look better than painting tape!

ViperX

We have a local vendor who supplies us with plastic "sticky" numbers in custom colors, sizes, shapes, etc.  We use them for Viper Days, etc.  I normally put them on my cars while tracking them.

One tip:  Clean and wax the area before applying these stick on numbers.  REMOVE these numbers as soon after the event as possible, like a couple of days at the most.  If you don't, they may take the paint off.  Ask Rev!  He now has permanent car numbers to hide the areas where the numbers he bought (not from our vendor) took the paint off of his doors.

Dan  <2

hemotox

ViperX

PS

If you have already left number / stickers on longer than you should have, try using a hair dryer to soften the glue, take your time, heat and then peel them slowly off of your paint.

<2