VENTURA AREA RUN & LUNCH - September 12th

Started by admin, July 24, 2009, 10:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalRoot

<o <o  We can't wait to rake you guys over the coals!!! These are great roads
   See you Saturday!!!Madona and Joel >t >t

hemotox

Sorry I can't make it, SSG will also miss it too!  Will be in London on Saturday and Paris on Sunday.  WIll Call the Hawai'ian Prince and OriginalRoot during the run.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

At Dulles, waiting for a flight to London, will call from Mayfair tomorrow during the cruise, sad to miss it.

>o

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

gregm

<2 Sorry for last minute call. I just came back from vacation and I am planning to see you tomorrow. =14

PCH VIPER

Hey Greg,
Glad you are coming out for the run !
Glenn and Stephanie put a lot of effort into this and it will be fun for sures !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

>l Hey Guy's Madona and I Wish we could have finished the run, However ... .. . The Phone Rang and Duty Called, =16  How Was the Food  =19 Had a Fabulous Time ...Good People !

NK BREKR

Hey OG root,  Food was very good, I preferred last year's selection though.  The service that we experienced at my table was subpar, still waiting for my lemonade after 3 requests...maybe Cousin Mike drank it >m or maybe Justin did since they both looked very refreshed and hydrated.  It was good catching up with you and the Mrs.

Big thanks to Glenn and Steph for opening their home to us and wonderful run >v

Lance,  Sorry for drooling on your car >w. It is bad assss >s

SSSSE YA

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Another "Thank You Glenn and Stephanie !!"
It was a great turnout and I'm sure everyone had a great time visiting and enjoying the scenic cruise.  The Ventura area has roads that rival the San Diego are for sure.  Too much fun !

Here are a few of the pictures that I took.
The rest are up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com

There was so many great breakfast treats to eat, they had to use a lift !

Lining up the 37 Viper snake

After a nice run through the backroads, we hit Bodees for lunch

PCH VIPER

On behalf of the SoCal Viper Club, I'd also like to "Welcome" some of the new faces and members

Carol

New Club Members   Annette and Travis

Greg

New Club Members Ben and Lani

Eric and Vicki

Welcome Back to the Club  Luayne and Jim

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Kala on September 13, 2009, 06:38:10 AM
Yup... The mods have already begun!

Too funny !!!
I was asking Mark if I could take the light bar off his cruiser...but someone already stole it off his car...  >m

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on September 11, 2009, 01:12:17 PM
At Dulles, waiting for a flight to London, will call from Mayfair tomorrow during the cruise, sad to miss it.

>o

As promised, Hemotox called in from London just to say HI and support the club !  How cool is that !

Hey Hemotox,  Look what you started !   Glenn and Stephanie had a "Special" parking spot right in front of their home for me !!!

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on September 13, 2009, 08:12:36 AM

Too funny !!!
I was asking Mark if I could take the light bar off his cruiser...but someone already stole it off his car...  >m

I blame it on the brownies...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Kala on September 13, 2009, 08:23:39 AM
I blame it on the brownies...
>v  Those Jai brownies were very good...I won't ask what was in them   >m  but they kept me going all the way home.