Lance,

Devon is Drew's new girl friend.  <1

<2

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ViperX on August 31, 2009, 10:44:02 AM
Lance,

Devon is Drew's new girl friend.  <1

<2

Hmmm......Is she the pretty gal that was with Drew and 2 other guys that I gave a ride to the beach a while back??   
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on August 10, 2009, 06:28:14 PM
  As the first post please add our names to the list.  We are planing to have a Continental type
breakfast for all and planing to run some extra cool roads through the Filmore , Santa Paula and Ojai back country.

Those in attendance will get the special route map.

Glenn .................. >6

Hey Glenn...
I'll take one of those special route maps if it is printed on a $100.00 bill !! >v

Please add Jim and Glenda to the list (as a maybe)  Thanks

1HOTACR

Lance,  for you I'll do it but you will need a microscope  in your viper to read it! <L

Please add Carl Sheffer to the list
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Devon may have been with Drew that day - not sure.

She is a model, very pretty (you would remember her) and very nice too.

Cathy has asked Drew to sign in and respond.

Dan

truewest

hi there!
please add mickey and myself to the ventura run.......see you saturday!!!
thanks,
yosi

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Super Villain

I'm back baby!

Count me in on this one.  This will be the first real event after the head/cam package.  DC Dyno day doesn't count since the car never left the shop ;)

And here I thought I'd have her back soon after dyno day...silly rabbit.  I'll do a write up and review on the whole thing soon.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

SV,

Very cool, look forward to seeing you and getting your impressions on the modifications.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

Glad you are coming SV !    Are you bringing your sidekick too?

Please add Randy and Diane to the list !

Also add Fast Eddie as a maybe....hopefully the fires are all out by next weekend and he is off.
Thank you!

Super Villain

It'll just be me for this one.

As for impressions so far, let me say that since the Vette is already supercharged, I am glad I went NA on this setup even though it cost more. 
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

SV,

I just received a new ported and polished "lower" intake manifold for my 09 ACR from Arrow Racing.  Will likely install it this weekend. 

Along with the headers, Corsa, K & N and Mopar race controller, this should put me just about 700 fwhp or about 570 rwhp on DC's dyno (depending on the day), 600 rwhp on Stack's dyno.

Pretty good for all stock internals and not having to crack open the engine.

Looking into playing with the "phasing" of the variable cam for a few more ponies.  Perhaps in the future .....

Also, found a very neat CF "close out panel" also from Arrow to keep the air coming into the front of the car going through the radiator to help with cooling on the track.

Anxious to see how it runs.

Dan  <2