DAVE'S FINAL RUN at WSIR with the COBRA CLUB - October 24th

Started by ViperX, July 21, 2009, 10:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Quote from: HISSSN1 on August 14, 2009, 05:21:52 AM
Count me in + 1. Eddie

Sorry to say we can not make it we are out of town on the 24th. Very sorry to miss this for Dave and family. Eddie and Michelle
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Please add Don and Debbie for the run / dinner
Thank you !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

Super Villain

There must be a conspiracy to prevent me from driving the car!  Today was the first day I drove it in over a month... now that the 3 foot deep trench in the driveway is filled.  Long story, but it sucks when power lines fall on your house!

Cement poured on Monday and dry enough to drive on now.  Just in time so I can make this event!

I'll be there!  I will meet you all at the Lancaster Chevron.  I will be visiting with some friends in town and will most likely get dinner with them afterwards, but glad that I will make the Willow Springs run for Dave!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Kala

I'm going to be at a meeting all day, I am taking the Viper. Hopefully I can reach the track before 5 pm.

I stop for a bite of pizza +1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

It was a picture perfect day for our final tribute to our friend Dave and his family.

Pictures are up on my site www.kouchicentral.com

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Hey Doc,

FYI, in the interest of saving space ..... and embroidery costs, we shortened Lance's Sidewinder "call sign" to Flyin' Hawaiian".

Dan  <2

hemotox

Quote from: ViperX on October 26, 2009, 10:56:31 AM
Hey Doc,

FYI, in the interest of saving space ..... and embroidery costs, we shortened Lance's Sidewinder "call sign" to Flyin' Hawaiian".

Dan  <2

I like it, maybe we could even shorten it more to just "Flyin" ?  With the new ACR, we should print out a Italic name for the viper. "Flyin' Hawai'ian"

Kinda like "Big Daddy Dan Gartlets"

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Phewww...I'm glad we are droppin' the Prince part.   I'm sure the Ali'i were turnin' in their graves.

Flyin