Don't miss this great event!
Join the SoCal Viper Club for this great event and enhance your driving skills while having a day full of fun.
Register at www.calspeedkarting.com
Required Protective Clothing
All drivers must adhere to the following clothing requirements when on track:
- Helmets:Full coverage with face shield designed for competitive motorsports use complying with any of the minimum following standards:
Snell – SA/K2005; SA/K2010; CMR/CMS 2007 (youth)
SFI – 24.1 (youth), 31.1, 31.1a, 41.1, 4.1a
- Apparel:Full coverage, heavyweight clothing is required at a minimum. Full driving suit or jacket and pants made of abrasion-resistant nylon, leather or vinyl material is recommended.
- Gloves:Must cover the entire hand without holes
- Neck Brace:Unaltered collar type neck brace or Leatt-Brace recommended. Required for all Kid Karts and Cadet drivers.
- Footwear:Closed-toed shoes secured by laces, buckles, or straps required
- Youth Chest Protector:Required for all drivers in Kid Kart, Junior 1, Rookie and Cadet classes. Device must meet SFI Spec 20.1 certification
- Angel Calderon
- Eddie Arguelles
- Max Arguelles
- Lance Kouchi
- Jerry Jacobson
- Bryan Bergman
- Justin Davenport
- Michael Malone
- Brian James
- Ben Silverwood
You must be logged in to post a comment.