VIPER MEMBER FAMILY PICNIC - August 1st

Started by admin, April 04, 2009, 01:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

VIPER CLUB FAMILY PICNIC

This is a great venue with ample parking that will work well for our members and their families.  We have reserved a large shaded structure against the hillside adjacent to a large grassy field and sand volleyball court.

There will be a moon-bounce for the kids - or the adults if they feel like indulging...

Tulsa Rib Company will again cater this event - and their food is great...

We will have a tug-o-war (verts vs coupes?)...

A water balloon toss...

And raffle some goodies. Bring your footballs and Frisbees, friends and family!

This is an event for singles, couples or the whole family - bring your kids, grand kids, parents or grandparents - maybe even a sibling or two!

Place:    Laguna Niguel Regional Park
            28241 La Paz Rd., Laguna Niguel, CA
            (949) 923-2240 or (949) 923-2243

Click here for map to park.

The Large Group Shelter or LGS.  Enter the park; turn right, Shelter 1/4 mile up on right.

Time:   10:30 AM

Lunch:  Served by noon

Cost:   $5 Park Vehicle Entry Fee - paid upon entry
           $22.50 per Person - $11.50 for Children 4 to 10 - Free for Children under 3
           Picnic paid in advance

Please Note:   When entering the park, keep both wheels on the first speed-bump (at the main entrance) and you'll have no issues.

Please R.S.V.P and arrange payment to the SoCal Club
         NO DEADLINE THIS TIME, WE'LL HAVE PLENTY OF FOOD!  >q

Please complete the attached form and mail with your payment; or you can fax or email with a credit card payment.  REGISTRATION FORM

CLICK HERE TO PAY USING PAYPAL

<K  Thanks, we hope to see you there!!!   

PAID REGISTERED AND READY TO GO... >8

Arlene Cawthorne & Preston
Bill, Rene & Chase S.
Brent & Alison & Braelin
Bruce Conklin
Craig & Dolly P.
Dan & Cathy
Dave & Diane Dolan
Dave & Lisa C.
Jeff & Diana V.
Jim & Karen K. & Family
Kurt & Kathy K.
Lance K. & Family
Lawrence & Kiki Kraus +1
Mike & Diane B.
Mike, Mary & Boys
Mike, Yoko & Justin
Paul & Pam W.
Peter & Tiffany & Kendra
Peter & Pheap K.
Randy & Diane T.
Randy & Patti B. & Family
Richard & Charlene P.
Ron & Mary B.
Ron & Patsy S.
Trinh Thai
Yosi & Mickey A.

black beauty

<L This event has been a blast the past two times, so count us in this year also!  Dan & Cathy really know how to throw a good party!  =27 

Bad News

This event is just TOO MUCH FUN!  We're signed up and waiting to go....   <K Paul & Pam <L
'01 Red RT10

hemotox

I just may be in town for this???  PCH VIPER, do I have to drive my viper from the air conditioned garage in the sun and heat to the event?  What about the accumulation of miles on the snake?  Man these are big decisions!   =6

Sounds like the collective So Cal Viper Snake Nest is really going to be in a Viper Pit of BBQ???

Maybe I'll get a car rental???  Or bring the JCW Mini Cooper S

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Lawrenzo

We're in =19

Looking forward to adding to our Viper club beach towel collection >w

swisspower

Hi Everybody!
Peter aka Swisspower ,Tiffany and Kendra looking forward to the picnic!
See you all next saturday!

ViperX

Hi All,

Still LOTS OF SPACE.

Please make this event if you can.

Let us know ASAP.

Thanks,

Dan  <2

MFujita

Three of us are coming.  Sent payment via Paypal.

Mike, Yoko & Justin Fujita

hemotox

Turns out my daughter has me booked for a Cotillion Luncheon at Noon on the 1st.  Sorry I will be missing this one also.

ViperX

Hey Doc,

What exactly is a Cotillion Luncheon?

Newport Viper

Wish we could be there but I can't seem to get off this beach in Malaga....
04 SRT-10

hemotox

Quote from: ViperX on July 29, 2009, 09:51:54 AM
Hey Doc,

What exactly is a Cotillion Luncheon?

So you must not have any daughters!@  Luncheoon, senior class, in preparation for the Father daughter ball in the fall.  Big deal amongst women!  Have an extra rib for me!

PCH VIPER

Boys go through it too.
My little one starts in the fall. 

But I won't get invited to any luncheon, cuz I gots no manners and them peoples don't preciate donuts in the parking lot   >l
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

No daughters, thankfully.  Imagine a girl that looked like me, a scary thought, bucket head, knuckles draggin' on the ground, bulging legs and arms - YUCK!  Now, if I had a daughter and she happened to look like Cathy, that could have been very cool.  Just didn't work out that way.

Have managed to raise three sons and get them into College - no Cotillion Events so far.

<2

hemotox

Well I finally received the correct information on the luncheon tomorrow..  It is the Coronette Debutante Ball luncheon.  Guess that is better than a tug-o-war with the SRT10 coupe owners against the weak ACR and convertible owners!!!

Go SRT10 coupers!  >t