SUPERCAR SUNDAY & LUNCH, CALABASAS/AGOURA - July 26th

Started by admin, April 04, 2009, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

One more thing I forgot to mention. All the local CHP and law enforcement are well aware of this car show. So be on the look out for cops there are lying in wait to nail you to the wall. We all know Vipers kick ass no need to smoke our tires there or speed any were near the show. <2
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

There will probably only be 3 or 4 of us heading out from the OC.  Most are from LA and the Valley.
I'd much rather come out early and be first in line for pastries at the Roaster.

See ya on Sunday !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

DEDLY4U

Lance, give us a shout when you pass the 710 and we'll hit the Fwy and see if we can connect.  Mike

viperCFP

Quote from: NK BREKR on July 22, 2009, 04:35:26 PM
MIke,  The pillow case looks awesome!  Make sure you put the milk back in the fridge  =26

Eddie,  Which Viper is Glady's driving?

Thanks Art.  The milk was to wash down my 2nd slice of anniversary carrot cake/cream cheese cake (coated in insane buttercream that is so good you feel instantly guilty).  The girls that made our wedding cake made a special one a year later so I didn't have to deal with the freezing nonsense.

You guys out in HB could give them a look for any custom cake needs.  Tom Girl Baking Company is actually located in that concession stand On the beach, opposite Twin Dolphins Drive.  Of course, if you pick a cake up in the Viper, for your sake, make sure you don't accelerate or corner too hard on the way home.  <B
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 21, 2009, 08:06:06 AM
I know  5:15 am is a bit late....but I want to wash my truck, mow my lawn and take out the trash before I head out for the day to play.

Luckily I don't have to feed the chickens and milk the cows too !   >w

Lance you have chickens, are you old McDonald driving a VIPER
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

gregm

Please add Greg +1. Thanks            >q

ViperVenom

>l Jim and Karen will be there.   =26  Finally we're allowed to get out work and play!!!!       Anyone going to the  =28 afterwards?

ACRBruce

My car is still has 3/4 tank of race gas in it and I don't want to "waste" it on the streets tomorrow.  Oh man, I may have to bring the family car tomorrow.

HISSSN1

Thank you Scott and Laura we had a great time Eddie and Michelle.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Thanks Scott and Laura for taking the time to organize this event for the club again this year.
It is great to have Club Members step up and run events for everyone to enjoy !   >v

It was a great turnout of Vipers from all areas, and there was an incredible variety of "SuperCars" in the lot.

Here are just a few pictures.  The rest are now posted on my site    www.kouchicentral.com

10 Million dollar 1 of 1 Ferrari !!!

PCH VIPER

After checking out all the cool cars we gathered up all the Vipers.

Scott & Laura led us on a short cruise on my favorite road.

We ended up at World Class Motoring where they were gracious enough to have cold drinks and donuts waiting for us.  Plus they let us play on their simulator.