SUPERCAR SUNDAY & LUNCH, CALABASAS/AGOURA - July 26th

Started by admin, April 04, 2009, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

No matter what, it is still faster than the Ford GT since NO  Ford GT owner would EVER take their beautiful car out of the garage and run it in all that nasty white salt !   >l
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

It would be a felony to run a FGT on the salt.  5 years to life.  And you are right the ACR in 6th gear is faster than a Ford GT in 4th gear which is about 175MPH just before shifting into 5th and leaving the ACR in the dust, (no salt).

However, I do believe the ACR would be faster without the front and rear spoilers.  But that is not the reason to own an ACR, owning an ACR is about taking the corner on a road race and not having any issues with traction or performance.  It is made to go around race corners better than any other production car.  Except the 2002 Graphite GTS, of course!  Which we all know is the King of Vipers driving by Hawai'ian Royalty!!!   >w

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

"Which we all know is the King of Vipers driving by Hawai'ian Royalty!!!"

I thought there was something special about Lance ..... royalty?

<2

hemotox

I believe PCH VIPER told me once his real name was "King Lili'uokalani" and he was Hawai'ian Royalty!

Steven & Carol Borecki

This was a great event and Carol & I will be there.  Steven & Carol Borecki     =27    <m
Steven & Carol Borecki

hemotox

Ut Oh??? Must have revealed too many Hawai'ian secrets, PCH VIPER is no longer posting on this thread?

>m

PCH VIPER

Yeah....I was out back hiding the family jewels !

>l

Which Supercar are you driving and which one does Arturo get to drive for you?

hemotox

Will be coming back from San Francisco on the 26th.  Won't be able to make it but that is how it goes for me.  I think I am doomed for Viper events.

ACRBruce

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 06, 2009, 11:36:35 AM
No matter what, it is still faster than the Ford GT since NO  Ford GT owner would EVER take their beautiful car out of the garage and run it in all that nasty white salt !   >l

That's why many Ford GT owners buy Vipers.

hemotox

That is correct HeritageBruce - ACRBruce!

So let me get this straight.  My little old SSG Coupe has a faster top end than the heffty ACRs ????

This is a good day! >w

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on July 08, 2009, 06:58:15 PM
So let me get this straight.  My little old SSG Coupe has a faster top end than the heffty ACRs ????

ONLY IF YOU ACTUALLY DRIVE IT !!!!     >w

hemotox

Funny, PCH. If I drove it that fast, it would take me at least a week to re-detail it !  Going that fast would also mean a lot of dust on the car's undercarriage ???   >w

Just the fact alone that it can go faster makes it worthwhile!   Hee Hee   >g

ViperX

OK, Doc,

I'll pull the wing and splitter from my ACR, then we can rent time at an air base and have a 1 mile plus drag race, your green against my ACR.  Could be fun?

<2

hemotox

I want the King of Hawai'i as my co-pilot and I need to be wearing two Depends, with a full boox in the back !

AirJock